Forum upgrade in progress! ×

New Non O based on marriage while still having extension.

I have made Non O based on marriage extensions past 7 years end of July but as I travel to home in Europe now pretty often (alone) that

1. Can I apply new marriage visa without 400000b in a bank account and all the other hassle while I am in Europe already in April even my extension of stay based on marriage end in end of July 2017.

2. As it has been already 7 years ago when I did a Non O visa. Has anything changed? As I remember I just had very simple paperwork compared what it takes to make the extension. 

3. Is  there a website where I can see what is needed for a new visa?

4. Do I need a new passport for the new visa and what happens to the extension if I apply new visa before it expires?

Thanks for your answers.

1/2. It depends upon where your apply for the non-o visa and whether you are wanting a single or multiple entry visa.

3. Perhaps on the embassy or consulate website where you plan on applying.

4. You would not need a new passport unless it's validity is less than the one year needed to apply for a multiple entry visa or 6 months a single entry visa.

If you leave without a valid re-entry permit your extension would no longer be valid when you enter the country.