Doors for multiple kitchen cabinets

scorecard

Against my better judgement about 5 years ago we had whole fairly big family kitchen fitted with cabinets constructed using MDF board (both the boxes and the doors) - local small time contractor.

The boxes are fine but the doors (very simple style) are starting to look shabby, especially on the bottom of several doors.

I recall a post a couple of years back mentioning that one of the very professional kitchens companies in Chiang Mai will measure and make good western quality doors (doors only) suitable for maybe 25 years of use, using real good quality wood. I recall it mentioned an average of about 1,000Baht per door. Whether that's expensive or cheap for very good quality real timber, or even realistic today I don't know.  

Many searches but I can't find the old post.

Any members ever gone this route, or aware of any of the better kitchen companies who will do this.

Thanks.

There is a wood shop who sells wood and makes furniture etc.

Head towards the Larna Hospital on the Super Highway (slip road), the shop is about 200metres before the hospital on the LHS

Or Call Kan 053 218394 or 0905195669

Kan speaks good English

22 hours ago, HullyGully said:

There is a wood shop who sells wood and makes furniture etc.

Head towards the Larna Hospital on the Super Highway (slip road), the shop is about 200metres before the hospital on the LHS

Or Call Kan 053 218394 or 0905195669

Kan speaks good English

Thanks, I will check it out.

Archived