Moving with 4 large luggage

Foozool

Making sure I have a place where I want to live then find someone who wants to bring me there with a pickup and pay him for it. Then at least you got door to door service. Might be hard but I bet there are Thais who want to do it for fuel (2 way) and 1000-2000 bt

42 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Go by train if you can.....I've done that in with luggage & boxes... They weigh it & put it in the baggage car.....

Taxi once you arrive....

And there are plenty of bix taxis and red song tao pickups at the CM railway station.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, ripstanley said:

Which city in the North do you think you want to relocate to?

I'm undecided. It could be Loei or somewhere around Chiang Mai. I need to do more research.

Currently I live in Bangkok, but I need to live in a peaceful and quiet town.   

1 hour ago, Foozool said:

I'm undecided. It could be Loei or somewhere around Chiang Mai. I need to do more research.

Plenty of the suburbs of BKK are quite peaceful. It really depends how much quiet you need and how much you like the comforts of life. Bangkok has it all, Chang Mai might have a lot too.. not sure about Loei. 

6 hours ago, Foozool said:

Before you make your  final decision why not travel, stay for a few days  in these location and see if you like them. I would also add in Chiang Rai and Phayao