3rd visit visa refusal (advice wanted)

Hi, my lady has just had her 3rd visit visa refused, the first 2 were refused for they're own reasons of which we explained away in the 3rd and they never brought up the previous 2 vvs problems but had new reasons.

1st They said her Chanote is from 2010, no amendments have needed to be made on her Chanote as she has owned the land since 2010 and nothing needs to change unless it's sold or bought, like a car log book i'm thinking,

2nd it's says I have said I send her money each month and that she is unemployed, you have sent a statement (covering 6 months) and during that period it dosent show regular transactions.

(on the statement it clearly shows my money going in and her spending it! she basically lives 27km from the nearest atm so it's not like she can just nip to get money out, where she lives is very rural and also living expenses are very cheap so when she does go to the atm she gets whatever she needs to last her and she also buys things online and has them delivered)

so I don't know how to deal with that one!

3rd she helps her mum selling fish and duck eggs as her mum fishes and has ducks, I said on the statement she HELPS her mum, but on the refusal it says

you have indicated you help your mum sell duck eggs and fish however you are reliant on your sponsors contributions and that they aren't convinced her economical circumstances are not as you describe.........

knit picking I think and very unfair reasons as like i say a Chanote does not need updating, her bank shows me sending her money and her spending it, and that its a problem that she lives off my contributions.

I just don't know how anything can change those reasons as that's how she lives and is all honest and truthful. 

any helpful suggestions would be apprieciated.

she owns her land, and she owns her home, all her family are settled in thailand too, there is litterally nowhere work for her in her village as it's all rural and just farming, if she moves away from home then she has to pay rent ect but whilst she's at he and  helping her living expenses are very minimal

it must be noted on her first vv with her ex in 2010 she asked for 45 days but he talked her into staying longer, they had problems and she tried to return home 4 times but he locked her passport in his safe, he turned out to be an arse whilst she was with him, all this was mentioned in her last application but it's quite obvious they just don't believe she will return home, and that's where the main issue lies I think.

we are planning on marrying in thailand in dec/Jan then applying for settlement after that, but we would both love for her to visit this year to meet my family ect as I have just spent nearly a month at her village meeting all her family and friends ect, we've emphasised how important it is she sticks to the visa this time and goes back after 6 weeks but it just dosent seem to cut it.......

• Like 1

I have to say that I do find the refusal strange, but in thinking that, I'm assuming that she gave a full and detailed explanation of her life in Thailand.
Did she overstay when she was last in the UK, or did she just stay longer than she originally intended? I think, but don't know for sure, that they would have mentioned their concerns about this in the refusal notice, but she might have been better mentioning it in her application, each application is dealt with on its own merits, ECO's wont go back through old applications.
If as you say that you send some money on a regular basis, the ECO's comment that there's no history of transactions leads me to believe that the ECO hasn't properly examined the statements, did you also provide a paper trail of the regular cash payments actually leaving the UK? I do wonder if applicants really should do the work for the ECO and lay everything out for them.
Did your partner give full details of her life here in Thailand, you've mentioned the duck farm but what about accommodation?

I think the comment that the land deeds are dated 2010 is, to say the least, bizarre, I think you're correct in your assumption that they don't need to be regularly updated, maybe the ECO thinks differently.

I honestly don't know what advice to give, as you're aware there's no right of appeal and resubmitting the application would probably get another refusal unless your partner can convince the ECO that she would return.
I'm at a loss to suggest a way forward, others will read this and may well have been in the same circumstances as yourselves.
Good luck 

on her first visit visa with her ex back in 2010 she applied for 45 but stayed almost all of the 6 months, she didn't overstay no just stayed longer than she applied, this was picked upon on her 1st refusal, done by an agency (a terrible job), she applied again using another agency and the info was different to the first and refused because of this. (again a terrible job) 

these were back in June lash year, we decided to wait to do another so did it ourselves this time with the great help of a fellow forum member, even every problem about the previous refusals was explained away and even her reasons for why she stayed longer Ineed the uk, 

we did explain a little about her life I.e how she gave up her job in Sept and has since moved back to HELP her mum with the eggs and fish and that I'm now supporting her not a great deal of money I know but when she was working she was earning under £200 a month and half of that was going on rent each month and working 14hr days, so I said go back home you don't have to pay rent and I will send you money each month, where she lives is VERY up country and living is very basic all the people in the village provide for each other and help each other out, she litterally leaves the village once or twice a month to travel 27km to the nearest built up area and thats where the atm is, I don't know if it maybe worth mentioning all this in another attempt at a vv and no circumstances can really change apart from job and thats pointless to her cause she would have to move away again and pay rent ect, she still owns land and her home and will still help her mother. I can't help but think it's the original longer stay in the uk that's the underlying problem and there is litterally no way of rectifying that without giving her a vv to prove she will return.

sorry forgot to mention I gave a receipt for every transferwise transaction I have sent to her yes, starting from September till present day, on her statement there was a bit of a low transaction period this being end of December and through Jan, the reason being I was with her and she didn't need to use her own money, she did transfer money to a translation company for her statements to be translated which I. gave her back.

It does seem strange that the UKVI are maintaining refusal decisions, as there doesn't seem to be any real reason for doing so (unless there is something that we aren't aware of).  It would be useful to see the two earlier refusal notices too, if you have them (redacted, of course).

We would be happy to assist with a new application, but obviously cannot guarantee success. We do offer a "no-visa, no-fee" service, which means that if the visa is refused again, then you would not pay our professional fees.  Please feel free to contact us. You can click on our avatar to get contact details.

• Like 2