They've had sex in my half built house

BEDBANDIT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SaintLouisBlues said:

I prefer the phrase "A standing c**k has no conscience"

Well your right about the no conscience part. Mine got me into 3 marriages numerous affairs and well now with a beautiful young Thai g/f. There are days when I do not know whether to beat it or hang a bouquet of flowers on it. 

Just now, elgordo38 said:

Well your right about the no conscience part. Mine got me into 3 marriages numerous affairs and well now with a beautiful young Thai g/f. There are days when I do not know whether to beat it or hang a bouquet of flowers on it. 

There must be a Nobel Prize of some sort?

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Or as the hookers near Aberdeen docks used to say, "See you in C&A's back doorway then?"

Only seen love in a doorway once in my life driving through a small village in Mexico. Could not afford a room I guess or striking while the iron is hot. Maybe he used the term " I will love you forever" I got mileage out of that one from time to time. 

Edited by elgordo38

You'll be proving to the village just how big an idiot you can be if you contribute more than one baht to this malarkey. The whole village - including your wife - have been watching too many fanciful, idiotic  lakorns. You'll be creating a big rod for your own back if you encourage their notions about milking the rich, gullible farang.

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Don't waste money on monks over something so stupid ... or is it just a ploy to separate you from your money?

Get the monks to do a "bassi" and if you really do not trust your wife then pay the monks directly.

Otherwise you are in for a world of issues. You can read up on the cultural stuff if you want to or just go with the flow.

12 hours ago, dabhand said:

Would suggest getting a couple of guard dogs, but they might do the same.:shock1:

I did not know there were homosexual dogs till I was told by a friend that a Yorkie tried to shag his tomcat.:annoyed:

Edited by possum1931
typo

10 hours ago, 473geo said:

I guess when the parents of the girl have taken their due, and this can be tens of thousands of Baht! There may not be a lot left in the kitty for your wife to pay for cleansing.

The last one I heard about recently, parents were looking for 100k, I understand settled for around 40k.

Sons in Thailand can be expensive!!

That was the price in my village too... 40k and the girl was rumored to be pregnant [though I doubt it] and moved away. 

And to those who don't believe and need proof, if it is a small village, everyone knows. If a kid trips and hits his head in school, the parents know before he gets home... 

3 hours ago, finy said:

How would you like to live on top of a graveyard?

If the lad shot his load into the ground there are millions of dead sperm everywhere.

This is a very big deal, the house is haunted.

and  on that same  plot  millions of dead bacteria  daily + ants, mosquitos u name it, over the eons millions have died on that plot..........................SO WHAT, in 10  billion year that plot along with the entire planet  will be gone

11 hours ago, Gracas said:

If this 15 year old girl becomes pregnant and the guy does a runner (very likely) they may decide that she and the baby to be should move into your new house  when it is complete, so you can take care of her and the baby.

After all it was your house that it all happened in.

Yep this is all possible, I still live in the hospital I was born afterall

18 minutes ago, kannot said:

and  on that same  plot  millions of dead bacteria  daily + ants, mosquitos u name it, over the eons millions have died on that plot..........................SO WHAT, in 10  billion year that plot along with the entire planet  will be gone

OMG, we're all cursed.

My wife (Thai) says what a load of b/s, she nwver heard of any such thing.

PS.....she surprisingly went on to say..." When we born we know nothing, everything we learn after that we learn from other people".

Hang out the flags...I believe I am actually getting through to her after all these years.

Like the say the house has now a history and will never get ride of it.

It is the place that made the went possible. Future already knows what time tells you when it is time.

Asian acient wisdom tells:

Best is to move on, forget this place, and build on another plot.

And the thai I spoke about your story never have heard about what you say that has to be done.

They say if that is a fact then you also need to do it forcall the swaoring and agruments during the building.

Beside the monks come any way to bless the house when it is finished and you move in.

And that is just for all and move out all bad things.

So actually they not understand at all.

Edited by Autonuaq

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Why is your wife making such a big deal out of this?

If the house is still in the skeletal stage then there is nothing inside to get soiled. If for an example after the house was completed and you rented it out to a young couple who I have no doubts would be having it off a few times each week, would that mean the house is soiled and the couple should pay you compensation? What`s the difference? Better still, if the uncompleted house becomes a lovers stopover, then change them by the hour for using it as a short time love motel.

Oh please your post is waaaay  to logical  and true for up country thinking!! 

Edited by alex8912

When my Thai wife and I were building a unit containing 4 apartments, she discovered a bed of blankets in one of the unfinished bedrooms.  As the building was next to a school dealing with students aged from about 5 to 16 years, we assumed that some of the kids had been using the place for sex.

My wife's solution, with which I agreed, was to get the doors on with suitable locks as soon as possible.  No fuss, no stress!

This is how it will pan out.

Girl will be pregnant.  Boy will do the runner.  And you will be blamed because if the Farang did not build a house in their village the girl would not have got pregnant. 

Keep an eye on the horizon for the pending compensation claim against you from the parents of the girl.

Edited by Bulldozer Dawn

1 minute ago, Bulldozer Dawn said:

This is how is will pan out.

Girl will be pregnant.  Boy will do the runner.  And you will be blamed because if the Farang did not build a house in their village the girl would not have got pregnant.  Keep an eye on the horizon for the pending compensation claim against you.

Ah yes but as it's a house, and a farang can't legally own a house ...