U.S. ban could boost Middle East tourism to Thailand, official says

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

"The Middle East is a big market for us, especially in the medical tourism sector. They may choose to visit Thailand more and this may also boost our sector," Tourism Authority of Thailand Governor Yuthasak Supasorn told Reuters.

He is right --as anyone who has visited Brumangrad or any of the top hospitals will tell you--there isn't to many white faces---& even less Thais there. Makes you wonder why they do not do something about it-- I am sure no one wants to travel 7 hours + , stay at hotels etc---maybe even die in a non Muslim country. They can spend millions on buying up football teams etc.

2 minutes ago, kowpot said:

So much for the pork industry in Thailand.  Can't eat the river catfish either.  What are you going to feed them? Not enough beef to go around. 

Somtam! Day in day out ... 

And rice (you know, that gigantic rotten stash, has to go somewhere after all ...).

This is crazy. Why should they come to Thailand because of the US ban? As I know there are many students, employee etc who have dual citizenship or just work permit or student permit who are leaving in the USA and now they have problem if they leave the country. 

8 hours ago, impulse said:

Wow, a thread with a little something for everyone:

Thai bashers

Yank bashers

Muslim bashers

Does that make it a hat trick or a trifecta?

Didn't notice anyone bashing Thais or Yanks.  I did see people having a chuckle at TAT who aren't actually all Thais but cluster of clowns.  I also observed people commenting on Trump who is one American.

13 hours ago, Thechook said:

Didn't notice anyone bashing Thais or Yanks.  I did see people having a chuckle at TAT who aren't actually all Thais but cluster of clowns.  I also observed people commenting on Trump who is one American.

The Chook is having dummy spit , loosen up mate,  most of us just rag the Thai's,  all good fun, you'd be surprised what the Thai's think of us farangs , especially Chooks.

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6:19 AM, kevc said:

Yes good idea the terrorists that can't get into the USA can come here instead.

Sent from my SM-P901 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Lol. And most ME myslims are terrorist of course accirdung to your reptile brain. Just like all farlangs are paedos. And all blacks nigerian scammers. tvf, home of the lost cases ???