installing a pool in phetchabun .

Harveyboy

.hello can anyone help with this   im looking to build here next year. any good builders you might recommend. and have thought about putting in a small pool nothing grand as my funds dont stretch to that ha .. has anyone here in Phetchabun put in a pool  or knows anyone that has . did all go well or not who did you/ they use and what sort of costs are we looking at .of course i know it depends on quality and size  any help would be welcome  tks

9 minutes ago, grankboy said:

Surprised your going to build anything here as you seem to be so scared of your girlfriend taking your assets.

not the point of being scared ive been in business for over 35 years seen  in Europe in the states not just talking Thai here worked all over   all people ive trusted even family im probably over reacting my partner is one of the nicest and trustworthy  persons ive ever met  ect ect  otherwise would not be getting married if not  just want things in place   once bitten eh ..or perhaps you have never been then all i can say is you have never taken chances  tks for he comment

3 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

not the point of being scared ive been in business for over 35 years seen  in Europe in the states not just talking Thai here worked all over   all people ive trusted even family im probably over reacting my partner is one of the nicest and trustworthy  persons ive ever met  ect ect  otherwise would not be getting married if not  just want things in place   once bitten eh ..or perhaps you have never been then all i can say is you have never taken chances  tks for he comment

forgot to say NEVER been afraid of anything or anyone in my life BUT  have been cautious ..

23 hours ago, grankboy said:

I do know a great builder in Phetchabun but don't want to waste his time, if your serious then I can send u his details. Many farang have used him and very happy.

ill explain we are building up the land this year start build towards end of year i thought it might be less expensive for a pool to be put in while all work is going on  broken ground ..easy access  ect im not out to waste any ones time im in business my self and dont like that either when people just shop without any intentions so i understand where you are coming from if you could send e mail   web site or if you could give me a little info yourself  would be appreciated  at the end of the day its down to work and costs tks  colin

• 11 months later...
On 03/02/2017 at 1:22 AM, Harveyboy said:

ill explain we are building up the land this year start build towards end of year i thought it might be less expensive for a pool to be put in while all work is going on  broken ground ..easy access  ect im not out to waste any ones time im in business my self and dont like that either when people just shop without any intentions so i understand where you are coming from if you could send e mail   web site or if you could give me a little info yourself  would be appreciated  at the end of the day its down to work and costs tks  colin

Hey Colin, 

there is a euro bloke who owns a house  right near homeland resort with a lovely big pool. If you chuck a left at the resort, and go a couple of hundred metres his house is on the right. Knock on his door and have a chat

Archived