Disciplinary probe to proceed despite Supat’s resignation

webfact

Disciplinary probe to proceed despite Supat’s resignation

891_Viboonluck.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Disciplinary investigation into the conduct of Mr Supat Sa-nguandeekul, deputy director-general of Intellectual Property Department, will proceed even if the embattled senior official resigns from civil service.

Commerce permanent secretary-general Viboonlak Ruamrak said Tuesday that the disciplinary probe was ordered after the completion of a fact-finding investigation which found there was ground that Mr Supat had committed gross disciplinary violation.

Mr Supat was caught in CCTV of a hotel in Kyoto where he stayed stealing three wall paintings worth 15,000 yen. The Japanese prosecutor did not press any charges against him after he agreed to pay compensation to the hotel.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/disciplinary-probe-proceed-despite-supats-resignation/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-02-01

7 hours ago, webfact said:

which found there was ground that Mr Supat had committed gross disciplinary violation.

Yepper them Japanese CCTV cameras do not lie. I hope his probe goes better than the last one I had at the doctors office. Yish. Somehow I think this probe will die on the vine like so many others. 

38 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yepper them Japanese CCTV cameras do not lie. I hope his probe goes better than the last one I had at the doctors office. Yish. Somehow I think this probe will die on the vine like so many others. 

Fancy having CCTV cameras that "work" without the selectivity function. 

No wonder Japan lags behind Thailand.

Thieving little bar steward.wounder how much he's had his grubby little hands on in thailands coffers.should grab his bank accounts and dig deeper into his past.the problem with Thais is you give them the slightest bit of power and it goes to their head.the people who work at my local amphur office think they are all generals when in reality they are just council office gophers who can't even organise a rubbish collection day.