Orient Thai - One Two Go

bluebear

http://www.fly12go.com/en/main.shtml

i tried to make a fake book

14th Dec 06 Departure Flight =1700 bht

29th Dec 06 Return Flight =2200 bht

Fare as shown is inclusive of all charges, fees and 50THB airport tax*

No additional fees such as administration fees, insurance surcharges and fuel surcharges required.

*The airport tax is subject to change in accordance with the rate to be imposed by Airport Authority of Thailand

You mean one - two - no go? I work for an airline and have travelled this airline a few times myself. Planes old old old! Even the flight crew complained. My funniest experience was using the toilet and seeing the signs in greek. It was an old Olympic Airways plane. Everybody in the industry knows that they hold on to their planes longer than anybody else in Europe. Only the South American Planes are worse!

OH and I call them one - two - no go...as we waited 5 hours on the outbound and the return was cancelled and everybody crowded on to the later flight which was a switch in aircraft. We all boarded but they neglected to tell us that our seat assignments had been changed and it was now open seating. (Think AirAsia!) Imagine the chaos as the original aircraft coming back was smaller and now we were on an old 747 200! The crew hid in the back...!