Revenge of the biker! Pick-up flees after fight turnaround

webfact

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe i am going blind in my old age but the video clearly shows 3, 2 with bars.

If you have difficulty seeing that, you can borrow my spare glasses   :cheesy:

Or is it just the fact   that you just like nit picking my posts???

You're not going blind but you are mistaken and if your specs are the reason for your seeing things not as they were I will decline your kind offer. 

At the start of the video there are two people out of the pickup arguing with the motorcyclist, one has a bar that he unsuccessfully uses a few seconds later to try to hit the rider, his mate is just following the action and jumping about, unarmed, he does not attack the motorcyclist and when the single bar is dropped they both run back to the pickup.   So not 3 attacking 1 there as you said but 1 attacking 1.   After those two are back in the pickup someone emerges from the passenger side, nowhere near the rider with another bar but very quickly gets back in and the pickup drives away.

If you think that getting what happened right as opposed to launching a completely inaccurate Thai bash then I suppose I'm nit-picking.  Rather be a nit-picker (in your eyes) than a gratuitous Thai basher any day though.

Edited by gdgbb

19 hours ago, saigonsunset said:

Just on my way to lunch a tour bus almost ran me over on the sidewalk trying to enter a parking lot even though the guard told him to stop to let me and a bunch of other pedestrians cross the entrance. He got so close to me that I hit his side view window and of course a minute later he was out with an iron rod. I told him to <deleted> o*f and went me way to avoid the confrontation but some guys here really are loosing it over nothing.

Getting to routine here....ROAD RAGE!