gold snatches saving farangs from buying gold for loved ones

jippytum

I find that Thai women take huge pride in wearing gold.  They want their friends to see them.  Thai women are competitive with other Thai women.  

I give my girl an allowance for living expenses.  She'll save up money and buy a nice piece of gold every now and again.  I have yet to see her part with any gold at all.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, medic5678 said:

I find that Thai women take huge pride in wearing gold.  They want their friends to see them.  Thai women are competitive with other Thai women.  

I give my girl an allowance for living expenses.  She'll save up money and buy a nice piece of gold every now and again.  I have yet to see her part with any gold at all.  

youre  paying  her  too  much  then

2 hours ago, medic5678 said:

Boy you most be given her a big allowance but  

up to you , I am not in to paying my thai partner money to live with me if she not happy being with me for me , then she not worth it .

and before you call me  cheap  Charlie I take good care of her .

thai lady's love to show off and think they are better then other thai lady's by showing off their gold .

good if she dose not sell her gold.

but most of them have no idea how to save money so when money runs low by by gold .

1 hour ago, medic5678 said:

I'm marrying my girl.  She's too awesome to let go.  I'd rather she not be worried about day to day bills.  We're going to have 2 homes and split our living time between the two countries.  Helps that I'm a successful investor.

Good go for it happy for you 

I often buy gold for my wife. She hardly ever wears it, but keeps it as a backup for difficult times. 

Last year, we got into financial problems and she went off to sell all "her" gold. Was happy we had the gold then.