Immoral Earnings

Basher

Is your Thai wife still on the game?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are a skint english teacher, or a poor journalist who just can't pay the rent, what do you do??

The missus may had had a good trade back a while, do you send her back out?

Basher

The question implies that the relationship was based on money in the first place.

So if you have no more money, the answer is easy, she will go back without you asking her.

And you can forget about her because you will not be the one seeing the money,...

So you are a skint english teacher, or a poor journalist who just can't pay the rent, what do you do??

Basher

The question implies that the relationship was based on money in the first place.

So if you have no more money, the answer is easy, she will go back without you asking her.

And you can forget about her because you will not be the one seeing the money,...

Even you should get that one Bash! :o

That is the best place to get a photo of you bashing your weenie, for your Thaivisa fans! :o

Judging by all the action up there in Chiang mai it must be like a paparazi event out by the school gates!

Bash

Basher

Even you should get that one Bash! :o

My answer was not only for him, Georgie,... :D

Basher

But how can you forget about her BC, you love her regardless of the 1000 she was charging at the begining.

And anyway what are you doing here, you are normally sniffing round women posters scrounging ciggies

Bash

Wil someone put an end to this thread.

The men in Thailand can better stop wondering why they are looked at with prejudice by western visitors and maybe even by thai people. You do it yourselves with this kind of threads.

RUDE, UNEDUCATED UGLY PEOPLE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE BAD WOMEN YOU GET, BECAUSE YOU ARE NO GOOD.

DISGUSTING IS WHAT YOU ARE!

The men in Thailand can better stop wondering why they are looked at with prejudice by western visitors and maybe even by thai people. You do it yourselves with this kind of threads.

RUDE, UNEDUCATED UGLY PEOPLE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE BAD WOMEN YOU GET, BECAUSE YOU ARE NO GOOD.

I really like bad girls.

Thank you very much for all the good wishes! :o

anamore, Here you go pal, you're the lucky recipient of today's...

assclownaward.jpg

Why do you use capital letters? Makes my eyes spin and me losing the threat.

Deserving all the bad women?

Where are they? I want names, addresses, pictures.

when I use capital leters I'm shouting so to speak and wishing you hear/read what I have to say.

But I am reacting at the ones that don't respect the girls. In this case the men that find it normal that their girl goes prostitute herself to bring in the money for the living expenses. you call those people pimps don't you?

So who isn't one should not bother about my shouting. :o

The point is I can't stand so much lack of taste and sensitiveness towards the thai women, not even if it is a joke, because today there are to many threads in the same direction in this site and I strongly disaprove of it. :D

Think about the fact that many thai people read or hear about this site and it's contents. Is this the image you want them to have about you? :D

No Blue I didn't drink, I'm never drunk and I also don't smoke. I am just a woman who stands up for her opinions that's all. And I have to be sharp because otherwise I won't came across. I want to have fun but I also want to experience positive things when I am reading this site.

Don't most of us want the same?

Has anyone noticed that the want-to-be, dumb, bully-boys like Stupid-boy, or Sick-boy or whatever his nick is, can't write a real post to save their life?

They pop on with one sentence insults or really long, silly, rambling diatribes, but they really have nothing at all to say.

Just dumb, big mouth, want-to-be bully boys.

Ignore them, or rip them to pieces. Really. They are way too stupid to write anything worthwhile back. :o

Has anyone noticed that the want-to-be, dumb, bully-boys like Stupid-boy, or Sick-boy or whatever his nick is, can't write a real post to save their life?

They pop on with one sentence insults or really long, silly, rambling diatribes, but they really have nothing at all to say.

Just dumb, big mouth, want-to-be bully boys.

Ignore them, or rip them to pieces. Really. They are way too stupid to write anything worthwhile back. :o

Has anyone noticed all Fatty does is call everyone else dumb?

hey Lardy, it wont be long till the gates open, you better smooth down your baldy comb over and get the teddy bears out...

Bash