extension of stay proof of residence

Hi 

I will shortly be applying for my extension of stay based on non  o marriage and work permit.

My condo is a company registered business,not a private landlord. They have many condos rented out

to foreigners.They cannot provide a private  id card copy of landlord, as requested by immigration.

I could get a copy of the condo mangers Thai id card if needed,but not from condo complex owners.

They said they will provide me with my rental contract,a headed letter  with official stamp from the company confirming i have lived

here with my wife for many years ,plus the tax id number  of the company.

Is this enough for immigration ?

Thanks

thanks ubonjoe.

my condo manager said they don't register every long term resident who stays at the condo with immigration as per the tm30 request.

can i get the management to fill out a tm30 and take it with me? will they ask why it wasn't submitted before ? 

she did say they have police who come around every few months and check about the residents who are staying there(all professionals) does this equate to notifying immigration about foreign residents? 

i read on the website the landlord/company  can notify immigration or their local police.

i don't wish to get my condo management into any trouble with immigration,as i have read they can be fined.

do you think it could cause any issues for my condo ?

thanks

You could have them do a TM30 form incase immigration asks for one. Not all immigration offices will ask for it.

Most police stations will not accept a TM30 form.

I don't you will make a problem for the condo management.