Australian Antonio Bagnato sentenced to death in Thailand over Hells Angel murder

webfact

2 hours ago, Mook23 said:

Good another wannabe tough guy in jail. He looks cute so will get a lot of attention and will discover his p spot at last! :partytime2:

Wow- 27 posts before Prison rape was mentioned- must be a record. Got any links?  :passifier:

Edited by Psimbo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Most of these bikers are pantywaists trying to compensate for something by joining up with like-minded losers to live some kind of military-like lifestyle. The small minority with brains do the organising and get the dumb schmuck drones to do their bidding and dirty work. Steroid abuse is a major part of the problem: anti-social to begin with overlaid with steroids= diasaster waiting to happen.

All these crimes should have their bikes confiscated and banned for life.

Interesting that you tie in bikers with military culture. As a loose pants wearing ex-military man I fail to see the link, which personally I consider detrimental to those who have served.

5 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

Interesting that you tie in bikers with military culture. As a loose pants wearing ex-military man I fail to see the link, which personally I consider detrimental to those who have served.

Yes, but it's a FAKE wannabe military style they adopt, not the real thing. Mafia would have been a better analogy.

2 hours ago, TerrylSky said:

He'll be watching his back until he watches the needle go into his arm - for a last time.

Last execution was 2009 and prior to that 2003.  A westerner has never been executed.

649 on death row so he'll have a long wait for that needle........

Isn't the "society" we live in wonderful :smile: so many feeling and sensitive posts stressing how life has let this young fellow down and left him in the precarious unenviable position he now finds himself :shock1:

I know he made his choices, have to wonder what his options were! Dreams unfulfilled?.....................

4 hours ago, nontabury said:

How come we hear about this sentence and not for many others.

What you "hear" depends on where and when you listen and what the media that you choose to read chooses to publish.

Certainly you haven't read or watched every news source in Thailand or abroad and every news source makes choices about what to published based on their perception of what their readers or viewers want to see or what will sell the most papers or generate the most clicks.

If something or someone is considered sufficiently "exciting" it'll get greater coverage.

Surely Donald Trump isn't the only politician to use Twitter. How come we never hear what the politicians in Spain or Albania or UK tweeted? Nobody cares.

Bollywood and Nollywood each produce more movies than Hollywood. How come we never hear all the latest gossip from either? No one cares (at least no one outside India and Nigeria).

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

TBH I think (hope) he meant angels, I'm a biker of 54yrs and have no truck with these angels types and never have.

4 hours ago, nontabury said:

How come we hear about this sentence and not for many others.

e.g. The Thai member of parliament who killed his wife with a AK74,while in a restaurant,in full view of many witnesses. The Thai Musicians in Ao-Nang who stabbed to death an American. The Thai taxi driver who stabbed his American customer on Sukumvit. + plenty more.

Maybe because its Australian news that is reporting this.. nothing in the BKK post or anything like that.  There is no conspiracy here.. its just that Australian news took an interest.

1 hour ago, CGW said:

Isn't the "society" we live in wonderful :smile: so many feeling and sensitive posts stressing how life has let this young fellow down and left him in the precarious unenviable position he now finds himself :shock1:

I know he made his choices, have to wonder what his options were! Dreams unfulfilled?.....................

OK snowflake….what a poor poor chap….probably his dad drank and his mother slept around…so he became a killer. Let's give him a gold star and a celebrity contract.

6 hours ago, helloagain said:

He should die he killed somebody

What about all those dead that happens during "The Seven Dangerous days" around New Year, this passed year, 478 dead.  Have you ever heard anybody be held criminally responsible for it?  Same shit, different pile. 

2 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

What you "hear" depends on where and when you listen and what the media that you choose to read chooses to publish.

Certainly you haven't read or watched every news source in Thailand or abroad and every news source makes choices about what to published based on their perception of what their readers or viewers want to see or what will sell the most papers or generate the most clicks.

If something or someone is considered sufficiently "exciting" it'll get greater coverage.

Surely Donald Trump isn't the only politician to use Twitter. How come we never hear what the politicians in Spain or Albania or UK tweeted? Nobody cares.

Bollywood and Nollywood each produce more movies than Hollywood. How come we never hear all the latest gossip from either? No one cares (at least no one outside India and Nigeria).

How do you know I have't watched every news source, that may have made mention of these crimes. Not everything that You may think as exciting is reported by the media in Thailand. These 3 crimes generated a great deal of interest at the time,and in most other countries in the world,the court case and sentence would have received vast exposure.

Edited by nontabury

5 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

He should be given a <deleted> medal!!! Ditching a low life, slithering "Hells Angel" scum sucker! My family has suffered at the hands of those Pagans and anyone of them that leaves this Earth is good step in the right direction. To you do gooding plebs bestowing accolades on the death setence, be careful what you wish for....

Bad hair day?

6 hours ago, fasteddie said:

"the boys" don't you mean "the fat old beer bellied sad old gits"?

Well 'ard ain't ya?

Typical of several comments on here, being spouted from behind the safety of their computer screens...

If they bug ya so much, why don't you nip down to a local clubhouse or favoured drinking hole, and really tell 'em what you think?

Nah, thought so, all mouth (in private) and no trousers...

4 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Most of these bikers are pantywaists trying to compensate for something by joining up with like-minded losers to live some kind of military-like lifestyle. The small minority with brains do the organising and get the dumb schmuck drones to do their bidding and dirty work. Steroid abuse is a major part of the problem: anti-social to begin with overlaid with steroids= diasaster waiting to happen.

All these crimes should have their bikes confiscated and banned for life.

Yes and all those evil Pattaya Bridge Players should have their cards destroyed, and they should never be allowed to go upstairs again. That'll teach em !

10 hours ago, sirmud63 said:

beg to differ. yes it will , but more than likely, it wont be thais. hes a deadman walking.

100% correct..... it's just a matter of where and when.

maybe, as people say , it won't happen by lethal injection.... but he's brown bread now.

6 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Biker gangs gained prominence post Vietnam war, due to disillusioned vets... there's the link.

10 hours ago, CGW said:

Funniest thing I have read today!! Thank you! Now to clean up this spilt coffee.