Australian Antonio Bagnato sentenced to death in Thailand over Hells Angel murder

webfact

15 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Won't get the death penalty. Few years in Thai prison and extradited to Australia and it comes down to a 25 year stretch. 

Will be let go after 12-15 years for 'good behavior'. First world justice system in full force. 

Can you please elaborate. What exactly is first world justice system. Actually never heard of it. Please educate me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say. Investigate, why did he kill him? 

He was his partner associate . on what business? I wonder..... What was involved? If it is what l think......  Let it be... An eye for an eye...both of them are guilty of same crime so let both die.....

8 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Well 'ard ain't ya?

Typical of several comments on here, being spouted from behind the safety of their computer screens...

If they bug ya so much, why don't you nip down to a local clubhouse or favoured drinking hole, and really tell 'em what you think?

Nah, thought so, all mouth (in private) and no trousers...

Oh really, I'm 67, been a biker all my life and still am, I've had a few run in with these creeps and I'm still here. People who have to hang around in gangs to attempt to intimidate people don't scare me. Round our way they're more well known for driving around in vans looking out for bikes to steal, so before you go shooting your mouth off in an attempt to defend these thugs, try and engage your brain, what are you, a prospect or something?

p.s. yeah 'ard enough!

p.p.s. I knicked one's girlfriend once and him and a couple of mates came looking for me, found me too but when he saw how many mates I had with me, he decided to let the matter drop, game set and match, (got to admit I was somewhat relieved, he was a gorilla).

Edited by fasteddie

4 hours ago, mcfish said:

He was a rookie. He could have paid several thai guys on motorbikes to do the hit and been on a plane out but he wanted to see the fear himself.. Dumb move

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

yer right mate, how long have you been here ? Thais people are unreliable and have no loyalties, for a start they would not of got out of bed that early and 2nd they would of grassed the ozzy up as soon as they were caught. IF YOU WANT A JOB DONE PROPERLY DO IT YOURSELF. then should things turn out bad you only have yourself to blame.

in fairness to all these hit men thugs, they dont mess around and fair play, they walk the walk and talk the talk. over the years ive been had over and some of my  friends have been also.  i wish i had the balls to do what these guys do, or half of what they do. but in reality i know you always get caught and i have a good life and im too smart to mess that up and spend decades in jail or worst over some bum.

14 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Most of these bikers are pantywaists trying to compensate for something by joining up with like-minded losers to live some kind of military-like lifestyle. The small minority with brains do the organising and get the dumb schmuck drones to do their bidding and dirty work. Steroid abuse is a major part of the problem: anti-social to begin with overlaid with steroids= diasaster waiting to happen.

All these crimes should have their bikes confiscated and banned for life.

You mean their honda clicks.. at least in Pattaya. 

17 hours ago, nontabury said:

How come we hear about this sentence and not for many others.

e.g. The Thai member of parliament who killed his wife with a AK74,while in a restaurant,in full view of many witnesses. The Thai Musicians in Ao-Nang who stabbed to death an American. The Thai taxi driver who stabbed his American customer on Sukumvit. + plenty more.

Its a foreign forum which means they rarely report Thai sentences.

3 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Oh really, I'm 67, been a biker all my life and still am, I've had a few run in with these creeps and I'm still here. People who have to hang around in gangs to attempt to intimidate people don't scare me. Round our way they're more well known for driving around in vans looking out for bikes to steal, so before you go shooting your mouth off in an attempt to defend these thugs, try and engage your brain, what are you, a prospect or something?

p.s. yeah 'ard enough!

p.p.s. I knicked one's girlfriend once and him and a couple of mates came looking for me, found me too but when he saw how many mates I had with me, he decided to let the matter drop, game set and match, (got to admit I was somewhat relieved, he was a gorilla).

# You've obviously not had a run in with the right"creeps"...

# "Clubs" not "gangs". That's the media for you.

# I engage my brain before "shooting my mouth off", hence i comment on subjects i know. From the inside looking out, not the outside looking in.

# The phrase "when we do wrong, no one forgets, when we do right no one remembers" is quite pertinent.

# Your last paragraph - scary...

10 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Yes agree but the next victim may be someone who may not be a bad person.it would be a power thing with a man like this.a lot of the time if some one kills and gets away with it they go on to do it again.

I'm not sure there's a lot of hard evidence to support that assertion

7 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

I'm not sure there's a lot of hard evidence to support that assertion

Jack the Ripper,Yorkshire ripper,Harold shipman,Jeffrey damah,ted bunny,Fred west the list goes on.if they think they've got away with it once,they are probably going to do it again,maybe not turn into serial killers but there's a good chance they will kill again.

Edited by The man from udon
Added comment

14 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Jack the Ripper,Yorkshire ripper,Harold shipman,Jeffrey damah this list goes on.

The case we are discussing is of one organised crime hit man killing another organised crime figure. There is no evidence that the serial killers you list started off as hitmen against organised crime figures and branched out into killings of non-crime figures

4 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

The case we are discussing is of one organised crime hit man killing another organised crime figure. There is no evidence that the serial killers you list started off as hitmen against organised crime figures and branched out into killings of non-crime figures

Sorry but I thought hitmen killed many people.

12 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Sorry but I thought hitmen killed many people.

Perhaps if you go back and read my original comment. Hitmen have targeted "hits" because they are paid to do so. The mass murderers you list do not fall within the generally accepted definition of "hit man" as any dictionary will tell you

27 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Perhaps if you go back and read my original comment. Hitmen have targeted "hits" because they are paid to do so. The mass murderers you list do not fall within the generally accepted definition of "hit man" as any dictionary will tell you

I think we are getting crossed lines on this one.i know I named serial killers with a different motive to why they committed their crimes but a Gang member hitman who kills someone and thinks they have gotten away with it will have a high disrespect of the law and less respect for a humans life and is more likely to kill than you or I.also being in a drug dealing bike gang and a hitman the chances are he would do it again.as for innocence or being a drug dealer/gangster,I don't think a hitman has the right to be judge,jury and executioner on that.