Age Gaps In Relationships

GracelessFawn

Everyone knows the real answer to this.

But people will always go for much younger because money has alot of power.

Exactly, there are a handful of members defending their position in this, they know it's wrong... will they ever admit that? no way, becasue people don't like to be wrong, especially if it involves something that gives them pleasure at night.

The words I would use to describe these people would get me banned, Ill hold my tounge, as I have a feeling that many members know exactly what I'm talking about.

keep telling the punters how it is chucky as im dying to get into this but i'll get banned for sure.

give the boys a few rockets for me will ya.

cheers

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows the real answer to this.

But people will always go for much younger because money has alot of power.

Exactly, there are a handful of members defending their position in this, they know it's wrong... will they ever admit that? no way, becasue people don't like to be wrong, especially if it involves something that gives them pleasure at night.

The words I would use to describe these people would get me banned, Ill hold my tounge, as I have a feeling that many members know exactly what I'm talking about.

keep telling the punters how it is chucky as im dying to get into this but i'll get banned for sure.

give the boys a few rockets for me will ya.

cheers

Thanks Terry mate, I'm just tellin it how it is, sometimes you have to pour a bit of salt on open wounds to weed out the nasties.

I have a gold pair of cowboy boots with your name on them mate.

Cheers.

I do not think there is a problem when there is a big age gap.

It all depends how well you "connect" with eachother, family and friends.

When I was 19 I fell in love with a lovely girl and the age diference was only 6 years (which I found out later). Yep she was 13 but looked and thinked very mature (western girl).

We discussed this issue with her and my family and my family told as long as you and she feel happy, it is OK.

Her family had a bit more problems with it but then her grandma intervened by telling she could see that my GF was feeling verry happy and they should not worrie too much.

OK blessings from family and friends and the relation lasted about 4 years.

4 years of happiness untill we both found it was time to move on. She was getting lots of attention of other guys and I was not getting the mental satisfaction as i was thinking on a whole different level aboutf life.

So we decided to split up, we are still good friends everytime we meet.

So I think that whenever you have a relation (with big age diff) you should be prepared that one day can be the last of your relation because of age or mental level difference.

So if you are near 50 and she is around 20 there is a big risk that someday you will split up and that risk is bigger when the age gap is bigger.

Just enjoy the time you have and be prepared to let go...

Alex

Your a pedophile and should be punished.

sleeping with a 13 year old girl when you were 19, now to me that is sick.

Where did I say I was having sex with her?

19 year old guy high on his own hormones refraining from sex for 4 years... gimmie a break.

Even without sex, it changes nothing. You crossed a huge line and became a child abuser.

Better hope you never meet Chuck on the street.

Your a pedophile and should be punished.

I am not atracted to young girls OK?

This just happened when I was young OK and I did not know her age untill I asked her after 6 months. (Me 19 at that time, 40 now). What you know when you are 19?

To give you an example, The wife of my brother had first sex when she was 12 (consensual).

They are married for more then 20 years now.

She was 12 he was 16.

Please punish me... :o

Alex

It is OK Chuck as you do not know the whole story and that is what is a problem with those message boards.

Written words do not always reflect the real deal.

To give you a bit more insight.

When I was that young and in love with her and she with me, we just spend time together watching movies, going to the beach just good friends. Whenever we went for holidays parents where always there.

We never had sex for 3 years, when she asked to have, we discussed it with my and her parents.

You have to understand some Western girls are much more mature then Thai girls (mostly).

Imagine you meet a girls and fall in love with her, she is everything you ever wanted and then she tells you she was a men before.

Would you still love her and want to be with her?

Alex

What the hel_l.. I can't resist.
BUT, then we had to confront the outside world. Her friends couldn't belive she lived with this very old guy, 36 years old, and with two children!!!

And my friends, especially the wifes of my friends, they never accepted her. They did not even want to talk to her. They did not want to learn to know her.

Fortunately here in Asia people don't care about these "agegaps" that much. They are accepted, as are the ladyboys, as are gay people.
Lets make that 2 gold stars... now what were you muttering about again?

?????? 2 gold stars .... for what?

You must be one of these americans with a big fokking mouth and small ears! Never listen, just shouting.

Can not understand other peoples input, spoken or written!

And your idol is Chuck Norris! :D :D :D

How old are you? 16 ?

You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post?

Three gold stars, for not being able to understand your own posts "spoken or written".

EDIT.. Chuck norris is not an idol.. he's a GOD.

"You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post?"

No mr Chuck Norris, please tell me!

And "Chuck norris is not an idol.. he's a GOD."

From Wikipedia: Chuck Norris Family

In 1963, his first child with Holechek, a son named Mike, was born. A daughter, Dina, was born in 1964, and a second son, Eric, followed in 1965. After 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced in 1988. He married again in 1998, this time to former model Gena O'Kelley, and she delivered twins in 2001.

Gena O'Kelley was 24 years younger than Chuck Norris! His son was one year older than his new stepmother!

:o

Edited by svenivan

It is OK Chuck as you do not know the whole story and that is what is a problem with those message boards.

Written words do not always reflect the real deal.

To give you a bit more insight.

When I was that young and in love with her and she with me, we just spend time together watching movies, going to the beach just good friends. Whenever we went for holidays parents where always there.

We never had sex for 3 years, when she asked to have, we discussed it with my and her parents.

You have to understand some Western girls are much more mature then Thai girls (mostly).

Imagine you meet a girls and fall in love with her, she is everything you ever wanted and then she tells you she was a men before.

Would you still love her and want to be with her?

Alex

At 13? Not on your life.

Don't attempt to compare having a relationship with a minor and finding out somebody you love was a man. They are two totally seperate issues.

What the hel_l.. I can't resist.
BUT, then we had to confront the outside world. Her friends couldn't belive she lived with this very old guy, 36 years old, and with two children!!!

And my friends, especially the wifes of my friends, they never accepted her. They did not even want to talk to her. They did not want to learn to know her.

Fortunately here in Asia people don't care about these "agegaps" that much. They are accepted, as are the ladyboys, as are gay people.
Lets make that 2 gold stars... now what were you muttering about again?

?????? 2 gold stars .... for what?

You must be one of these americans with a big fokking mouth and small ears! Never listen, just shouting.

Can not understand other peoples input, spoken or written!

And your idol is Chuck Norris! :D :D :D

How old are you? 16 ?

You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post?

Three gold stars, for not being able to understand your own posts "spoken or written".

EDIT.. Chuck norris is not an idol.. he's a GOD.

"You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post?"

No mr Chuck Norris, please tell me!

And "Chuck norris is not an idol.. he's a GOD."

From Wikipedia: Chuck Norris Family

In 1963, his first child with Holechek, a son named Mike, was born. A daughter, Dina, was born in 1964, and a second son, Eric, followed in 1965. After 30 years of marriage, Norris and Holechek divorced in 1988. He married again in 1998, this time to former model Gena O'Kelley, and she delivered twins in 2001.

Gena O'Kelley was 24 years younger than Chuck Norris! His son was one year older than his new stepmother!

:o

58 at the time and she was 34, hardly a "young girl".

Is that the reason you didn't include ages?

Edit... one more gold star, soon you will get a big gold star (when you reach ten), if you get 100 stars you get a free roundhouse kick.

Edited by Chuck_Norris

Hi Chuck and others,

Please read the whole of my message and you will find out that I say that the bigger the age gap the bigger the chance for failure.

As I tried to tell with my story.

The story of me being with an underage girl at the time when I was legally mature just says something.

Yes you can fall in love with someone no matter of age.

Also I said the biger the age gap the more likely the relation will fail.

Alex

In defense of Alex ...

Thanks to all the hormones in foods these days, in the west some 13 yr olds look waaaaaaaaay older than 13. If a girl likes a guy she may also try to dress and act much older than her age. When you are 19 you go by looks and maturity.

Thank you na!

Yes I did something wrong 25 years ago!!!

What where you feeling thinking when you where 19?

Take care all and please read!

Alex

Edit... one more gold star, soon you will get a big gold star (when you reach ten), if you get 100 stars you get a free roundhouse kick.

May I ask one more time:

"You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post? "

I have read all your post in TV and that was good, ehhh let's say funny reading.

May I ask you what you are smoking? Must be some heavy stuff!

Take it cool Chuck!

And be careful, father might come home and found out you have been playing with his computer again!

In defense of Alex ...

Thanks to all the hormones in foods these days, in the west some 13 yr olds look waaaaaaaaay older than 13. If a girl likes a guy she may also try to dress and act much older than her age. When you are 19 you go by looks and maturity.

Thank you na!

Yes I did something wrong 25 years ago!!!

What where you feeling thinking when you where 19?

Take care all and please read!

Alex

I was bonking every girl in sight and loving life.

But I was never, ever, ever, attracted to a 13 yr old or even close to that!!

And for your information, I doubt whether 99% of 19yr olds would be either

May I ask one more time:

"You still can't see that you managed to totally contradict yourself in a single post? "

I have read all your post in TV and that was good, ehhh let's say funny reading.

Take it cool Chuck!

And be careful, father might come home and found out you have been playing with his computer again!

I may have jumped the gun... where were you when you met your gf and became rejected by her family etc?

I smoke terrorists on a dialy basis.

Thanks.

I tried before to say that this "agegap" thing is most a western thing.

An example from life. A year after my divorce, I was 36, I met this very beautiful 22 year old girl. After a week she moved into my apartment where I lived with my two daughters, 7 and 11 (!).

We had so much fun together, she was much mature than most girls I met and she was so curious about everything. She had already been abroad working in Canada for a year. And my daughters loved her and she loved my daughters.

After 6 months this lovestory ended. She got sick of this Swedish sh!te and left to go back and work in Canada again. I understood her then and I understand her even more today.

Out of curiosity what country was your gf (in your story) from and where you living in Sweden at the time?

May I ask one more time:

Take it cool Chuck!

I may have jumped the gun... where were you when you met your gf and became rejected by her family etc?

I smoke terrorists on a dialy basis.

Thanks.

Donz You are forgiven Please Come Back..

There's a new Legend in your Lunch Box... :o

I was bonking every girl in sight and loving life.

But I was never, ever, ever, attracted to a 13 yr old or even close to that!!

And for your information, I doubt whether 99% of 19yr olds would be either

Ok clearly you are the guy that most women want but never ever felt in love with them.

How sad that is.

Just imagine you meet someone and it clicks!

You talk for hours about everythng, you share same interest, family and friends accept you.

You feel good being together and you are as happy as you have never been before.

You go holidays with parents and have a good time and everybody so happy about you and her.

When the two of you come to a party the energy from the two of you is clear.

I think you never have experienced true love Jack, I hope you ever will.

Alex

As a female, when I was 13. Heck 14 or 15 at that.. I would have jumped the gun to date an older guy.

Older guys are cool, mature, drive cars, have jobs.. make better conversation....

However, sex, would be the least thing on my mind, and I doubt I would have considered it to be a factor while hanging out with an "older" guy.

Now the truth of the matter is, some guys, no matter the age, are quite capable of controlling themselves, and nowhere in Alex's post did he say he had sex with her.

Now let's say he did.. the fact that her parents sanctioned the relationship says a lot.

Either they trusted him to be respectful with their daughter knowing that at anytime if he violated her they could turn him in for statutory rape... OR.. they figured she was going to do what she wanted to do, and rathered it was with someone who had enough respect for them in that he approached them to date their daughter.

Just imagine you meet someone and it clicks!

You talk for hours about everythng, you share same interest, family and friends accept you.

You feel good being together and you are as happy as you have never been before.

You go holidays with parents and have a good time and everybody so happy about you and her.

When the two of you come to a party the energy from the two of you is clear.

I think you never have experienced true love Jack, I hope you ever will.

Alex

You were 19 she was 13

you were 20 she was 14

you were 21 she was 15

you were 22 she was 16 and then left you.

There is only one discription for you, and out of interest what country was this happening in?

As a female, when I was 13. Heck 14 or 15 at that.. I would have jumped the gun to date an older guy.

Older guys are cool, mature, drive cars, have jobs.. make better conversation....

However, sex, would be the least thing on my mind, and I doubt I would have considered it to be a factor while hanging out with an "older" guy.

Now the truth of the matter is, some guys, no matter the age, are quite capable of controlling themselves, and nowhere in Alex's post did he say he had sex with her.

Now let's say he did.. the fact that her parents sanctioned the relationship says a lot.

Either they trusted him to be respectful with their daughter knowing that at anytime if he violated her they could turn him in for statutory rape... OR.. they figured she was going to do what she wanted to do, and rathered it was with someone who had enough respect for them in that he approached them to date their daughter.

Thank you Reina

i am just amazed on the negative reactions here about what my experience whas 25 years ago.

And people linking that with so called child abuse.

Again I tell you I am not atracted to young girls, It just happened that time without knowing me she was so young (she did not tell me at that time).

The reason I tell this is that you can fall in love with a younger ore older person.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Alex