Phuket immigration confirms server issue with 90-day online reporting

webfact

Phuket immigration confirms server issue with 90-day online reporting

Tanyaluk Sakoot

1486616613_1-org.jpg

Access to the 90-day reporting webpage is currently under construction. Photo: Screengrab via immigration.go.th

PHUKET: -- An official from the Phuket Immigration Office has confirmed that expats wanting to carry out their 90-day reporting online are currently unable to do so due to server issues in Bangkok.

The problem means that all expats needing to do their 90-day reporting must do so at one of the island’s immigration offices.

The Phuket News attempted to access the 90-day reporting webpage this morning (Feb 9) to find a message stating that the website is currently undergoing maintenance.

The Phuket Immigration official, who declined to be named, said “The website is another option for those people who need to do 90-day reporting. Unfortunately, as the website is currently not working they will need to report to the immigration office in Phuket Town or in Patong.

“I don’t know how long the website has been like this or how long it will take to fix the problem,” the official said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-confirms-server-issue-with-90-day-online-reporting-60962.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News Full story:

Western, Japanese, South Korean, Singapore  government site not working usually fixed within 24 hours Thailands Website "when we get around to it "

And Thailand wants to a  Hub for the Internet in Asia GIve me a break it will never happen

Edited by realenglish1

They are still trying to work out how to incorporate the new information requirement form into the system. There has always been a problem accessing this site because it has no certificate and is a security risk. Once Thailand 4.0 is up and running,every thing should be running smoothly. Any one any ideas when we can expect this to happen......Thailand 4.0 I mean?

20 minutes ago, bikerbri said:

They are still trying to work out how to incorporate the new information requirement form into the system. There has always been a problem accessing this site because it has no certificate and is a security risk. Once Thailand 4.0 is up and running,every thing should be running smoothly. Any one any ideas when we can expect this to happen......Thailand 4.0 I mean?

You're right There has always been a problem with the Site This should not be since it is a government Site They turn it over th a committee that has no idea what they are doing and it never gets done 

No credit for the government on a failed idea that should benefit the Foreigners here but you see we are not Thai so they do not care

12 minutes ago, johnc925 said:

I opted to do a trip to Lao, for my 90 day (retirement check in) as I understand this also satisfies the 90 day check in... has anyone heard contrary?

Correct, that works. However make sure you have a re-entry permit or your extension of stay invalidates.

1 hour ago, hobobo said:

It has, for about a year and a half. I did six 90-Days online from April 1915 to September 2016. Failed in December 2016.

I've only managed 3 renewals online in 2015/2016

after renewing my passport in early 2016 it no longer worked again & I now have to report to the office every time!

I've been told by my local immigration officer that if I leave the country & return using a border immigration office it will sort things out!
When I asked the local immigration officer what can a border office do that he couldn't he just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know !!

1 hour ago, hobobo said:

It has, for about a year and a half. I did six 90-Days online from April 1915 to September 2016. Failed in December 2016.

Wow! How old are you hobobo? April 1915! Just joking, sure it is a typo.

4 hours ago, bikerbri said:

The answer to when 4.0 will be up and running is "when they get around to it" which means in 4 to 5 years

If the USA can get the Obama Care Web site up, running with its fixes within a month then there should be no reason for 

the Website not to be fixed rapidly . The only reason it is not is due to the incompetency of the agency who is handling the so called

Fix. I have tried to use it  since it was launched .

This is a perfect example on why there are so many problems here in Thailand No one knows what the other hand is doing

Its called proper communcation

It did not work for me 

6 hours ago, Nuuk said:

90 day reporting online:

Has it ever been working ?

90 day reporting by post. Hasn't anyone tried that yet, or is it a 'no-no' for every IO or just Phuket IO?

Edited by joebrown
change wording.

the webpage for reporting a foreigner staying is down as well. did my 90 day online 13th December and got confirmation but was unable to download the accepted pdf and also couldn't contact immigration through the website to make a query as the 'captcha' box was empty.

How much of a problem. Just stop complaining and to your reporting at the places named in the article. oooh! I can not use Internet, how would you survive? I really feel with you.

Easy solution. Do like before. Go to the immigration office and make your report.

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Easy solution. Do like before. Go to the immigration office and make your report.

And hotels unable to do TM30s ?? 

100 room hotel.. daily arrivals and departures.. Thats phone book sized amounts of paperwork daily.. Boxes full weekly..

1 hour ago, LivinLOS said:

And hotels unable to do TM30s ?? 

100 room hotel.. daily arrivals and departures.. Thats phone book sized amounts of paperwork daily.. Boxes full weekly..

Right! Missed that. Off course it can be a problem. On the other hand this law has been existing long before the online system was created.

I have never been able successfully report online despite many tries. I also spent 5000baht on a printer in order to print out the confirmation. It is a real nightmare. I am in Bangkom an it costs 600Baht each time to go to Changwattanna and return. The incompetence of the department is a disgrace in this modern age. The officials act as if we work for them instead of the other way around. They are now insisting on what they call proper dress. I.e. full length trousers and a shirt for men and knee length skirt minimum for ladies. Has anyone else seen the posters on this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app