Phuket jet-ski crash: Aussie tourist Keating pleads guilty, reduced sentence, expedited trial likely

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Double Standard Give me a break If you are Farang in Thailand you have to pay more than Thais for many venues

That is a double standard

This is culture Black is not required from the West But it is in Thailand

Your first paragraph is irrelevant to what we are talking about, the second is simply not true.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

That was the first information about that case, when it was not sure yet who was driving at the time of the incident. He later fled the country because he knew he would not get away with it.

That was 2012! And nothing since then. Apparently this case is far more heinous than the Red Bull one. Makes ya wonder.

Gov Chokchai now you have 1 more dead Tourist on your shoulders how many do you want ?. When YOU want the remove these rowdy muddy beach boys who hire out the Jet Ski in Phuket They have never followed a single rule`s, they refuel gasoline on the beach and they write contracts on the beach (Sand) illegal and that is where your problem comes Mr Gov Chokchai + many more thing . It is your responsibility att Tourist is safety here in Phuket. Why is every Jet Ski banned on the mainland and not in Phuket, It`s big money to someone here in Phuket or what Gov Chokchai ? End all the accidents on the water right from today So Tourist maybe get some respect for you. And this disaster is like any other BIG news in Australia and Europe it is good advertising for one over corrupt Phuket. (Sorry for my English but hope you understand me)

Another Farang being ripped off, Plead Guilty my rear end. just Thainess in full effect so what the hell is the Australian Embassy and Australian Media saying

This is Thailand at its best Just Plead Guity and get half a sentence

This had Accident written all over it but Thais need money very badly

Col Sanya noted that the guilty plea is now very likely to expedite the case through court

In True Thai Style if you not plead guilty you be here for 3 years, he will be anyhow now

But sends the message to the world does it not

Starts with

A

Edited by wakeupplease