Drugs Suppression Police - Ganga could be a legal drug in the future

rooster59

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

Ok medical use 

how can't it not kill high on that shit driving a car and have  accident and kill someone.

Lung cancer 

So by your reckoning many antihistamines, painkillers and flu remedies should be banned in case someone does not follow their doctors advice and drives while under the effects and ends up killing someone, that really makes sense.

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Ok medical use 

how can't it not kill high on that shit driving a car and have  accident and kill someone.

Lung cancer 

"THERE SHOULD BE A LAW!"

So smoking tobacco - illegalise? Driving  - illegalise? I get the feeling you are the kind of person who rather than investigate a topic just forms a viewpint (not an opinion) and then decides if they "don't lie it" it should be illegal. 

i also note that just about every post you have made on the topic is factually incorrect.

i really don't understand how people can join a discussion on a topic of which they have no knowledge whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

So by your reckoning many antihistamines, painkillers and flu remedies should be banned in case someone does not follow their doctors advice and drives while under the effects and ends up killing someone, that really makes sense.

Have a look at the YouTube video 

14 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Seen what that shit did to my son  schizophrenic because of that shit 

how would legalisation have put your son more at risk? Did making  the drug illegal  help? NO!

Ps - 

you are confusing association and causation - any links between marijuana and schizophrania aere way ore complicated than simple causation. Again you display an alarming lack of understanding of the issues.

Your jumping to blame the drug may also be connected to the fact that schizophrenia has a strong hereditary component too?

Edited by Alan Deer

5 minutes ago, Alan Deer said:

"THERE SHOULD BE A LAW!"

So smoking tobacco - illegalise? Driving  - illegalise? I get the feeling you are the kind of person who rather than investigate a topic just forms a viewpint (not an opinion) and then decides if they "don't lie it" it should be illegal. 

i also note that just about every post you have made on the topic is factually incorrect.

i really don't understand how people can join a discussion on a topic of which they have no knowledge whatsoever.

Do you smoker that shit I would say yes you do 

I know more about it that you think

1 minute ago, Alan Deer said:

how would legalisation have put your son more at risk? Did making  the drug illegal  help? NO!

Ps - 

you are confusing association and causation - any links between marijuana and schizophrania aere way ore complicated than simple causation. Again you disp[lay an alarming lack of understanding of the issues.

You smoker it yes 

4 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Have a look at the YouTube video 

People should not be driving under the influence of a medicine that effects coordination and reactions, their doctor should make them aware of this.  So to clarify, you also think all other medicines that effect driving ability should be criminalized?  No more drowsy cough syrups, strong pain killers or antihistamines, just in case someone ignores the doctors advice, right?

19 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I suggest you take note that this is about medical marijuana, it's so kind of you to deny the sick a beneficial herb, do you also want morphine taken from those in pain?

Starting with medical purpose, and legalizing in the future. However, I do not deny anybody anything. Just let everybody smoke and take what they want. 

6 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Do you smoker that shit I would say yes you do 

I know more about it that you think

I don't take ANY drugs whatsoever - except caffeine and the occasional paracetamol

"I know more about it that you think: - well so far you however have failed to demonstrate any knowledge of the topic. please feel free to rectify this.

however it is fairly clear by your comment "Do you smoker that shit I would say yes you do " that rather than make a reasoned argument you prefer just to make baseless comments  the reinforce your ignorance of the topic.

Mesnwhile its use is still illegal and will result in time in a Thai prison cell while the country is overrun by drunks killing innocent people on the highways like flys and by alcohol users taxing the Kingdoms health system and economy with alcohol related liver, cardiovascular and degenerative neurological diseases and lost productivity.

Edited by drbill
Puncuation

3 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Can you expand on this reason TODAY so we all can know?  Or are you drunk?  

Wow I just noticed that was post 420 ? for me lol !

If you don't know what 420 is please google it. 

A grade of stainless steel.........:tongue:

In the noise of discussion there is a lot that is overlooked about Marijuana. Back in the day when it was first banned, it was a relatively harmless substance - enough said. Since it was banned, because of narco-economics the suppliers needed to make it stronger so as to make it more worthwhile the risky trafficking across borders - more punch in a smaller packet, if you will. This is how we got Skunk and even stronger versions.

This was equivalent to making a beer or glass of wine into 90% alcohol. It allowed people to ingest it at much higher rates and thereby allowed certain people to develop psychosis and other mental/health issues.

I am in favour of making marijuana legal but only if they control the THC content. Apart from making it safer, it will also help to put those cartel types out of business as they will not have the plant stock to make the weaker version. But, as we have seen in the USA and in the few countries where marijuana is make legal or decriminalised, the cartel does not want to get into the legal marijuana business as it is far from their business model and they don't get to jack up the prices at will as they invariably end up with a monopoly.

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yep! Just add a little bit more fire in the already hot and boiling pot. Actually insane!

That´s my opinion, and if possible maybe I can be overlooked by all the people in this forum that are positive to drugs. Just heard the stories before. There is a reason why it´s illigal in most countries.

There's also a reason its being legalised in more and more countries as well.

Ridiculous amount of time wasted policing and prosecuting over it.

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

Excellent videos, sir.
I can also confirm that the local standard variant - basically brick-pressed Lao snickelfritz - can give you the mother of all munchies. The mother! It's true.

Imho not at all through professional genetic selection though (as happens in Switzerland or Californ-ia just for instance), but rather because of degradation of the product due to bad storage conditions and/or 'treatment' in general.

However, sure some potential here, i'd think of any eating disorder expressed in less-than-necessary food intake as reported for example concerning many people who have to undergo radio- or chemo-therapy ... 

3 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

There's also a reason its being legalised in more and more countries as well.

Ridiculous amount of time wasted policing and prosecuting over it.

Yeah, I know that now. I have already been convinced. I am all for that drug use is healthy now.

3 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

Excellent videos, sir.
I can also confirm that the local standard variant - basically brick-pressed Lao snickelfritz - can give you the mother of all munchies. The mother! It's true.

Imho not at all through professional genetic selection though (as happens in Switzerland or Californ-ia just for instance), but rather because of degradation of the product due to bad storage conditions and/or 'treatment' in general.

However, sure some potential here, i'd think of any eating disorder expressed in less-than-necessary food intake as reported for example concerning many people who have to undergo radio- or chemo-therapy ... 

"basically brick-pressed Lao snickelfritz"

Snickelfritz, a talkative child?  What?

I would like the choice to be able to get medical cannabis that does not get you high because it has not been heated and dried out ,as this form of cannabis is very good for pain. I can't take most pain medications for side effects and i have neck and back pain.  I look forward to the day that i can get this in Thailand.

regards

Scotsman