Where to buy Mashed Potatos?

alocacoc

The GF loves mashed spuds. I hate them though, too many bad memories of school dinners.

So as an incurable lomantic I bought her a potato masher (Home Works stocks three different versions) as a Valentine's Day present.

(Last year it was a jumbo pack of Belle toilet roll, so she might think this is an improvement!)

I have my own recipe for mash. Apart from potato I also put a little pumpkin in the pot as it improves the bland flavour a bit. When ready to mash I also add a teaspoon of mayonnaise and mash that in as well.

Sacrilegious......maybe......but tastes great.

11 minutes ago, Denim said:

I have my own recipe for mash. Apart from potato I also put a little pumpkin in the pot as it improves the bland flavour a bit. When ready to mash I also add a teaspoon of mayonnaise and mash that in as well.

Sacrilegious......maybe......but tastes great.

I like to add some crushed garlic as well.

On 2/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, burgerking said:

If you really have a craving for mashed potatoes and gravy, i always head to KFC....yum yum just the way mum used to make it.

I ate this today. It's ok, but for me, they put too much gravy on it. I also wen to Siamburys. Apart from the 50 baht offer they have many other imported products for a fair price.

I don't like gravy on my mash too. I am sure that I saw instant mash at Tops on the ground floor of Central Beach Road.

Richman Poorman offer mash as an option with their meals, though I haven't tried it myself. The rest of their food is top notch so your luck could be in. Have the apple pie for afters (warm is best). It is to die for.Jomtien Beach Rd, Soi 9 beach end.

15 hours ago, alocacoc said:

I ate this today. It's ok, but for me, they put too much gravy on it. I also wen to Siamburys. Apart from the 50 baht offer they have many other imported products for a fair price.

oh you did did you? glad I was of service to you then.

How many do they have and whats it like?

1 hour ago, nickmanchester2 said:

oh you did did you? glad I was of service to you then.

How many do they have and whats it like?

Yes, thanks for your information. They have plenty of it. At least 20-30 in the shelve. I didn't prepare it yet.