The Best Day.

Wilsonandson

One of the best day's I ever had was meeting my girlfriend on my second trip to Thailand. At the old airport in Don Muang. As at put my arms around her and hugged her. My world was the happiest it could be. I am still married to her today, 14 years later. She means the world to me and is the only reason I stay out here. If she wasn't there I'd be homeward bound, via Pattaya first. 555

9 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

One of the best day's I ever had was meeting my girlfriend on my second trip to Thailand. At the old airport in Don Muang. As at put my arms around her and hugged her. My world was the happiest it could be. I am still married to her today, 14 years later. She means the world to me and is the only reason I stay out here. If she wasn't there I'd be homeward bound, via Pattaya first. 555

nice story

Waking up with my hand on it, realising that they didn't give me the chop, (it was a bad dream), all jokes aside, as like Wilsonandson, meeting my wife 10 years ago, and just the thought of being without this selfless, witty, loving creature that she is, would bring my world crumbling down, but don't tell her that 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

The best day I've ever had was when someone asked me to take care of bag  5 years ago  and forgot to call back and get it ......it was in a locked grip bag , i thought no more of I later found out 6 months later they died and had no family  and that's when i opened it and found there was almost £15000 in it.It was then i hit Thailand like a rock star . 

Had a few good days with that bag . 555

Edited by Macthehat

Best day in Thailand?  Impossible to say, had too many.   

Yesterday going out for dinner and drinks with friends from HK I've not seen in a couple of years was great.

The day I met my last GF was pretty awesome, the day she left me for a Thai multi millionaire was less wonderful.   

I find that the days I return to Bangkok after leaving to get a new visa are pretty good, nothing like being stamped back in with no hassle despite all the doom and gloom stories on here saying that living in Thailand long term on tourist visas is impossible.   8+ years so far without any hassle at all.

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Are you making fun of my appearance; the girls all tell me how hansum I am.

You look like this elephantitus woman I saw once near the Saphan Taksin BTS river boat ferry. Face similar to your avatar, like her face had melted a bit like the pirate Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyday is also my best day as I'm still with my Thai family till today, I been married with my wife for the pass 18 years in Thailand and we have two children over ten years old. Of course, also all my good friends from different countries that long stay in chiangmai and some local friends. Without all this, life will be meaningless as we are the one whose always been carefull, helpful and happily to each other..........To day is the best and Tomorrow will be even better and better. Cheers to my family and all my good friends, all the BEST!!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect