Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

2 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I say this with tongue in cheek and wearing my crash helmet: Don't you know that prostitution in Thailand is illegal? Every time you engage in sex with a Thai "girl of the night", you continue to encourage her to break the law!  

Its consensual sex between to adults, with a gift of taxi money.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Are you really that naive that you believe only a prostitutes carry sexually transmitted diseases? I have had the clap twice in my life, both times caught from  "good girls".

I know why you are up set with this  topic because ? Sorry can not say .

Just now, georgemandm said:

You blokes get up set when the  topic is about Thai prostitute why is that so , you tell me the truth , keep it to the hookers .

The only one that is upset by the mention of hookers/prostitues is you.

Just now, georgemandm said:

You blokes get up set when the  topic is about Thai prostitute why is that so , you tell me the truth , keep it to the hookers .

Not upset about the subject, only some of the dumbasses that post.

19 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Wow that sounds a bit over the top.  Damaged goods! Why has she sold her soul, sexual intercourse is not that precious. You are sounding a little pious and dare i say old fashioned.

A Western woman who has divorced her husband, taken most of his belongings and refused to allow him to see the kids has sold her soul, not a young bargirl making ends meet and providing for her family.

Oh come on, be serious.

How has a woman who's divorced a philandering/abusive/inattentive husband after abandoning a career and any hope of supporting herself to raise a family with him 'sold her soul'??

'Tutes on the other hand, go against social norms and biological instinct (mate only with the healthiest male specimens) in order to earn money - a far more apt example of selling one's soul, don't you think?

The fact that most 'tutes are deeply ashamed of what they do is evidence of their belief they've sold their souls.

Divorced women who've benefited from a settlement rarely seem ashamed.

1 hour ago, Kabula said:

Marriage is legal prostitution.  If you don't believe it stop the cash flow and watch them leave.

The truth of this statement is based on  the fact that most divorces are sought on the grounds of "incompatability": the husband withholds his income, and the wife withholds her patability.

1 minute ago, BKKBodhisattva said:

Oh come on, be serious.

How has a woman who's divorced a philandering/abusive/inattentive husband after abandoning a career and any hope of supporting herself to raise a family with him 'sold her soul'??

'Tutes on the other hand, go against social norms and biological instinct (mate only with the healthiest male specimens) in order to earn money - a far more apt example of selling one's soul, don't you think?

The fact that most 'tutes are deeply ashamed of what they do is evidence of their belief they've sold their souls.

Divorced women who've benefited from a settlement rarely seem ashamed.

What is this soul sh*t? Absolutely no proof that such a thing exists.

21 hours ago, zorro1 said:

Yes it matters! Just yesterday I met a stunning Thai woman in an upmarket bar , covered in gold and impeccably dressed. She showed me many pictures of her daughter living in oz with her fiance( and he was a good looking younger guy) while she waits out the visa process.
Not for a minute did I think she was on the game.. I don't know if it was my compliments on how beautiful she was that softened her up but she blurted out I go with you.. And she did!

Do not trust them!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Does your girlfriend trust you ?

53 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is one of those topics I hate myself for even responding to, but what the Hell.

The idea that men don't pay for sex in general is absurd, we all do, whether we know it or not. Be it an explicit cash transaction, or a form of barter, dinner, clothes, jewellery the list is endless.

I'm with previous posters, that the majority of Thai hookers, unlike their Western counterparts aren't doing it to support their drug habit, but more to support their families.

Take a look around and tell me what young trophy wife with a rich old husband isn't essentially a hooker.....Melania Trump anyone????

Men who have little to attract a woman tend to tell themselves "we all pay for it" to make themselves feel better about current or past failures with women.

Often, men with that attitude see sex as the only benefit they get from being involved with a woman.

Now that's fine but while you might think your inducements are having the desired effect, be aware that women can smell that attitude on you and will either suck you dry or take up with the first man who treats them as more than a receptacle.

Most of the hookers I've met are in it for both material gain and supporting family..........it's very rarely one or the other.

3 minutes ago, BKKBodhisattva said:

Men who have little to attract a woman tend to tell themselves "we all pay for it" to make themselves feel better about current or past failures with women.

Often, men with that attitude see sex as the only benefit they get from being involved with a woman.

Now that's fine but while you might think your inducements are having the desired effect, be aware that women can smell that attitude on you and will either suck you dry or take up with the first man who treats them as more than a receptacle.

Most of the hookers I've met are in it for both material gain and supporting family..........it's very rarely one or the other.

Dream on

1 minute ago, BKKBodhisattva said:

Strange that there's plenty of evidence of highly paid movie stars using the services of expensive hookers. Seems a bit contradictory to your point of it being men who have little to attract women. I have had quite a few long term relationships with women (as well as many short term) that all ended amicably, but have still had my toe in the water with bar girls here and in the Philippines, it's what's known as variety.

3 hours ago, eldragon said:

Here's where I don't agree with you. Where do these girls get off expecting an "allowance" that equates to three or four times as much as their potential suitors back home (farmers, factory workers, bar backs, etc.) could earn in a month?

Because instead of spending their time with a younger (their age) stronger virile man--as is the norm in society....they spend it giving head to an old Wrinkly geezer who probably cant put his own socks on without their help...its seems like an equal deal on both sides to me......:coffee1:

Multiple posts have been removed, please read the following rule before you post further:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

I had a partner a few years back really good looking and a lovely body but after a while I noticed little things that seemed a bit strange, like one time she said she was going the

shop and I had to go out as I had a call and I spotted her phoning from outside the shop?

it was plain that she did not want any one hearing or even have a record of the phone call

it was like a leak in a dam that grew and we eventually split up.

she did eventually admit she had been phoning an x boyfriend and stated that  as I had arranged to take my two daughters to Spain for a holiday and not included her, she was

angry but i also noticed her taking interest in other men as her one slip up made me a bit wary and look more closely at her actions (the fact that when I met her she was with another bloke did not help,) and she said she had lived in London when she was younger but was very vague as to how she got by? and I suppose I should of realised when she first put a condom

on me by popping it in her mouth first and then expertly fitted in on me no hands....

yes I think she had been on the game but I enjoyed the sex, and I had just got divorced and it was fun compared to my marriage. and fantastic training for moving to Thailand . 

They are more likely to be in it only for the money, meaning, if you run out of money, they are more likely to leave you. Or if they find more money in another guy they are again more likely to leave you. Than a regular girl. 

Ofcourse, non hooker girls could also be in it for the money, and hooker girls have the capability to love you for who you are as well, it's just more likely, i don't know how likely though ... Also hookers are more likely to develop mental issues and addictions, this makes having a relationship with them more likely to fail ... again, i dont know how likely,, maybe it's 5%, 10%, 20%, who knows.

3 minutes ago, hobz said:

They are more likely to be in it only for the money, meaning, if you run out of money, they are more likely to leave you. Or if they find more money in another guy they are again more likely to leave you. Than a regular girl. 

Ofcourse, non hooker girls could also be in it for the money, and hooker girls have the capability to love you for who you are as well, it's just more likely, i don't know how likely though ... Also hookers are more likely to develop mental issues and addictions, this makes having a relationship with them more likely to fail ... again, i dont know how likely,, maybe it's 5%, 10%, 20%, who knows.

i dont think you really know anything just pulling statements out of your arse

5 minutes ago, MANFROMBOCA said:

IDIOT # 714

No ManF--I am sorry if I upset you-- But I am one of those old wrinkly's --70..  --just also a realist...by the way what does #714 mean...is it a code...should I watch out..when crossing the Soi in future

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Strange that there's plenty of evidence of highly paid movie stars using the services of expensive hookers. Seems a bit contradictory to your point of it being men who have little to attract women. I have had quite a few long term relationships with women (as well as many short term) that all ended amicably, but have still had my toe in the water with bar girls here and in the Philippines, it's what's known as variety.

Just because a man uses a prostitute doesn't mean he automatically believes that "we all pay for it" one way or another with ALL women.

I've used hookers but I certainly don't believe 'we all pay for it' or 'we pay for it one way or another' with any woman we get involved with.

Your experiences may differ but I've never paid for something without knowing that I'm paying for it.

If I take a woman out to dinner, I'm not "paying for sex", I'm enjoying her company.

When she takes me out to dinner next time, she's not "paying for sex", she's enjoying my company.

Amazing innit?

Just now, BKKBodhisattva said:

Just because a man uses a prostitute doesn't mean he automatically believes that "we all pay for it" one way or another with ALL women.

I've used hookers but I certainly don't believe 'we all pay for it' or 'we pay for it one way or another' with any woman we get involved with.

Your experiences may differ but I've never paid for something without knowing that I'm paying for it.

If I take a woman out to dinner, I'm not "paying for sex", I'm enjoying her company.

When she takes me out to dinner next time, she's not "paying for sex", she's enjoying my company.

Amazing innit?

If I give a lady 1000b in the morning to cover her taxi home Iam paying for the taxi, not sex.

Archived