Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

What gets me when a  topic like this pops up on here , lots of Tv members get very , very  touchy , why ?. 

I ask the same  question years ago what if you find out your girlfriend or you wife was a ex  prostitute and I was  crucified for asking.

what are those men who get so up set  Hideing .

me if I go to a bar to have a drink with my mates I just tell the hookres I am not here to drink with you and they all leave me alone .

i would never date one or have sex with one , that is just me but,  I not care if man marry them or have sex with them .

i am just saying what I would do .

But if a mate who gets involved with ask me what do you think about hookres I tell them , what I think .

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - it matters. I'm amazed by the amount of expats who think its normal to move out here and begin a relationship with a prostitute and then support her (and her family). If your fat, unattractive and old and you want an attractive woman half your age then yes, you'll have to buy her. Otherwise there are plenty of middle class Thai women who'll gladly date a foreign man the same age or a few years older than themselves. You just won't find them in a bar.

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

What gets me when a  topic like this pops up on here , lots of Tv members get very , very  touchy , why ?. 

I agree George, you did take the thread to heart and make some nasty posts (thankfully the mods came along and cleaned up after you). Why does the subject matter upset you so much ?

3 hours ago, kenk24 said:

The difficulty with trust is that it is based on past performance. And nobody can predict the oft surprising future. Some are definitely more perceptive than others in this area and that trait might be a great indicator of success. But think of all the marriages and partnerships that start in warranted trust, but end in bitterness... and so, we make ourselves vulnerable, and the wise, vulnerable only in degrees. 

I think many people do not realize that trust has to involve open truthful communication and honest caring actions. You have to communicate truth and be honest to keep trust alive now and in the future.

I too have seen marriages and partnerships end in bitterness, but the partners did not or could not  communicate truthfully or did not act honestly with each other. There are root causes for these ends--trust never really developed, the reasons for the relationship were not solid, one or both of the partners professed attributes that were false, or the partners were simply not honest or truthful with each other. When trust is there, situations and circumstance can change and either you can work them out or the relationship can be ended amicably.

Love relationships are even more unsettling. I have never been able to understand how two people can profess to be in love; yet can turn against each other so drastically that they now hate each other. Sure people change, but that doesn't mean they have to turn against each other and hate. Methinks if that happened,  love never entered their relationship and whatever they had was based on dishonesty and untruthfulness.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I have never been able to understand how two people can profess to be in love; yet can turn against each other so drastically...

Mate you want to be around when I get to the TV remote first.............:coffee1:

6 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I agree George, you did take the thread to heart and make some nasty posts (thankfully the mods came along and cleaned up after you). Why does the subject matter upset you so much ?

Dose not up set me at all , more like you are up set .

i just said I would not get involved with them and I see them as low life .

be it in thailand or anywhere in the world.

mods can do what they like I not take it to heart like lots on here do .

Because I do not get involved with hookres . 

Just now, georgemandm said:

Good for you Bro.

PS, Iam not upset at all, infact I found your meltdown rather amusing !!

12 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Not me take it to heart , the blokes that get involved with them get up set because it is the truth a hooker is a hooker .

we can Marry them but dose not change the fact that she was a hooker before we marry them dose it and that is why this  topic up set lots on here .

4 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

I have a feeling you might be one of the rare ones that gets knocked back by even the hookers. They hang up their "closed for business" signs when they see you approaching.:cheesy:

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

I have a feeling you might be one of the rare ones that gets knocked back by even the hookers. They hang up their "closed for business" signs when thy see you approaching.:cheesy:

bwaahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!

Just spat coffee on my keyboard.

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Not me take it to heart , the blokes that get involved with them get up set because it is the truth a hooker is a hooker .

we can Marry them but dose not change the fact that she was a hooker before we marry them dose it and that is why this  topic up set lots on here .

Well atleast you have stopped with the nasty names, Nice one Bro.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

I have a feeling you might be one of the rare ones that gets knocked back by even the hookers. They hang up their "closed for business" signs when they see you approaching.:cheesy:

555555555 yes you are very up set with this  topic why .

I can read you like a book with your  attacks on me .

555555555 .

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

Heeeeeeeey, I have never been with a hooker but you talking crap demanded my response as you seem to know nothing about how the world turns round....

Just now, georgemandm said:

Like  You are making my night because you know and I know why you are up set with this  topic .

just keep it to the hookres.

Hey, I already admitted that I have used their services in the past, I have nothing to be ashamed of, you seem to be the one with the huge hangups.

There is some merit in what you say. I'm speaking in general terms, hookers are by no means a done deal just because the John has money. In Thailand at least the age and handsome factor plays a role and the payment can be anywhere from free to whatever..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Love relationships are even more unsettling. I have never been able to understand how two people can profess to be in love; yet can turn against each other so drastically that they now hate each other. Sure people change, but that doesn't mean they have to turn against each other and hate. Methinks if that happened,  love never entered their relationship and whatever they had was based on dishonesty and untruthfulness.

It obviously has not happened to you yet and i hope it does not. I personally think your paragraph is naive

Just now, Don Mega said:

It's all good Bro, the mods will be along to clean your mess once again. I wonder how many more times till they give you a holiday ?

I have not  done one thing wrong have I just say I am not in to hookers .

if I get a holiday do you think I care no , I made a statement on here and people like you  attack , what I say , so looks like your the one who is up set with the thai hookre think not me , why is that can you tell me .

Archived