Top UK judge hits back after Brexit uproar over court ruling

webfact

10 minutes ago, Flustered said:

First, that insults the majority of the UK population. You must really love yourself to think that the minority you are in are correct and every one else is wrong.....As I said, look up  Captain Redbeard Rum. You and him must have been joined at the hip at birth.

Second, "many found offensive". You mean a few lefty luvvies were upset that someone had the audacity to say their mind (legally and not illegal as you seem to think)

OK Rum, we understand you.

No, you don't understand. You are a exemplar of "the majority"

What on earth gives you the idea that the majority must be correct?

You, like so many seem to have lost your moral compass; you have no idea what is offensive.

As for rum, I don't understand the reference; do you think I would be a rum drinker? Good God man...

48 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No, you don't understand. You are a exemplar of "the majority"

What on earth gives you the idea that the majority must be correct?

You, like so many seem to have lost your moral compass; you have no idea what is offensive.

As for rum, I don't understand the reference; do you think I would be a rum drinker? Good God man...

It all makes sense. The majority are wrong and we the minority are right. Great Democracy. Moral compass? We had enough of that with Gordon Brown.

What I find offensive is being told what I must think. I have always stated that everyone (and that includes you) is entitled to their opinion, but it seems in your world that this is not the case.

The Judge was wrong to whine, simple fact. He is so used to lording it over everyone in court that it came as a surprise that anyone would have the temerity to criticise him.

Captain Redbeard Rum in Blackadder.

"Opinion on the matter is divided on the subject, all the other Captains say it is,  but I say it isn't".

And now I have just listened to that snout in the trough Blair saying that the public were ill informed. It makes you want to vomit.

Anyone who does not agree with these free loading parasites is branded "ill informed" or as one highly educated  FM put it recently, "a Little Englander".

They just demonstrate the low level they hold people who have a view which is different to theirs in. Incapable of having a sensible debate. If Blair thinks this way, why did he not explain his view clearer prior to the referendum. Makes himself look a fool.

Pompous Judges and a war mongering ex PM. Put the lot up against a wall and the world would not miss them.

Edited by Flustered

5 hours ago, Flustered said:

It all makes sense. The majority are wrong and we the minority are right. Great Democracy. Moral compass? We had enough of that with Gordon Brown.

What I find offensive is being told what I must think. I have always stated that everyone (and that includes you) is entitled to their opinion, but it seems in your world that this is not the case.

The Judge was wrong to whine, simple fact. He is so used to lording it over everyone in court that it came as a surprise that anyone would have the temerity to criticise him.

Captain Redbeard Rum in Blackadder.

"Opinion on the matter is divided on the subject, all the other Captains say it is,  but I say it isn't".

No, you still don't understand.

There is no logical reason why the majority must be correct.

Democracy dictates that we must follow the decision of the majority but that does not mean that the majority is necessarily correct