Another ‘safety zone’ planned to curb growing Pattaya crime rate

Rimmer

Another ‘safety zone’ planned to curb growing Pattaya crime rate

1229-NEWS7-PIC1.jpg

PATTAYA:---Regional police officials plan to designate all of Pattaya Beach as a “safety zone” to curb increasing gold snatching and pickpocket crime.

Provincial Police Region 2 commander Pol. Lt. Gen. Jithi Rodbangyang met with Pattaya and surrounding police stations Feb. 6 to order them to do more to reduce the growing crime rate.

Pattaya’s police chief, Pol. Col. Apichai Krobpetch said most of the petty crime is committed by transvestites and the station is redoubling its efforts to tackle the gold snatching and pickpocketing crimes.

So far this year there have been 10 reported gold snatchings. Only three suspects have been arrested, although three more have been identified, Apichai said.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/another-safety-zone-planned-curb-growing-pattaya-crime-rate-164802

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-02-17

Whereas in other parts of the country, where crime is also growing, the Thais I speak to (not drug addicts, or people with loans on houses, cars, MCs, wide screen TVs or home karaokes) tell me it's because:

"Everyone no have money now"

Whereas in other parts of the country, where crime is also growing, the Thais I speak to (not drug addicts, or people with loans on houses, cars, MCs, wide screen TVs or home karaokes) tell me it's because:

"Everyone no have money now"

Maybe time to start hanging with a better quality of thai? Being poor does not justify criminal activities

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On 17/02/2017 at 3:45 PM, zorro1 said:

Maybe time to start hanging with a better quality of thai? Being poor does not justify criminal activities

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes , its better to die in dignity while the Bankster print fake money since now the monetary system only relies on debt.

I mean if some dont play by the rules , other wont play by the rules.

Maybe you are about to say beeing poor does not justify prostitution also.

Sadly violent crime rate is highly correlated with poverty so no matter what ideology you are abiding to , maths are stronger than ideology.

Edited by bodymassagemyfriend