Now that's what you call an overstay - Chinese man in Thailand made 100s of millions in illegal logging over 20 years.

rooster59

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, but the question is how an ID-card can last for 20 years? I thought it was between 9-10 years on the Thai ones.

Yes, that´s true! On the other hand you get an ID with 20 years validity. That just must count for something, or what?

The sad thing is that you seem to believe what you said in your 2nd paragraph.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Not at all! Just to pour some more sticks in to the never ending fire of idiotical comments.

But you clearly said "that's true..." and if you didn't mean it then your statement may have been idiotical, if that means anything.  What does  "idiotical" mean?

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

But you clearly said "that's true..." and if you didn't mean it then your statement may have been idiotical, if that means anything.  What does  "idiotical" mean?

Okey, it should probably be idiotic, or something else. Why bother? Looks like you understand.

If you check the conversation, I quoted a post that said probably 3 million for farang. That´s what "That´s true" is for.

I didn´t think you would understand. Now you have your explaination. Can you just step down now, and go to bed happy? A discussion with you sounds like the ones I had before I divorced my first wife.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Okey, it should probably be idiotic, or something else. Why bother? Looks like you understand.

If you check the conversation, I quoted a post that said probably 3 million for farang. That´s what "That´s true" is for.

I didn´t think you would understand. Now you have your explaination. Can you just step down now, and go to bed happy? A discussion with you sounds like the ones I had before I divorced my first wife.

555555 ???? 55555!!!!

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yes! Another fool that gets caught. The clean up crew is starting to be effective! Just wish they could do more about Pattaya.

I wouldn't call him a fool just yet he has evaded the cops for 20 years and amassed hundreds of millions of baht,  wish I was that kind of fool. Let's also see what happens in regard to his prosecution or serving any real jail time. I reckon golden handshake and deported at best...but we shall see. As for your clean up Crew comment well optimism is a good thing I guess. 

14 hours ago, puukao said:

The average poster gets about 20,000 baht a month, while this guy made hundreds of MILLIONS....

i can see the jealousy!!!!    55555555

Now this guy will go to your city and buy everything while you worry about your next 10 baht meal!!!

fun reading all the hate and miserable ex-pat ramblings that do nothing.......

Spot on

The average poster gets about 20,000 baht a month, while this guy made hundreds of MILLIONS....

Now this guy will go to your city and buy everything while you worry about your next 10 baht meal!!!

Really?!!? 20k baht?

im forwarding a screenshot of this to the missus.... and I know she will call BS (actually, I think she will scream it... maybe I'd best not send that screenshot)

I had the same thought during a round of golf at Black Mountain in Hua Hin after I finished my nicoise salad while Nam was giving me a foot massage.

Ermm. I know someone who makes it for 50000. and visas for 8000bht( choose which one you want. MC and Car license for 4k original without need to drive 1 minute. International drivers license for 3000bht without having your own. And i dont get this from criminals. I opened my bank account with only my passport. 

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

How about naming/shaming the crook who issued/ arranged for the false i.d.

Oops stupid me, that will never happen, crooked officials here are immune to prosecution.

He has probably risen to the top of the immigration trough by now if he passed the right cut up the line to his superiors.

16 hours ago, puukao said:

I would suggest the average poster gets 20,000 Baht per day and it is not jealousy, it is laughing at the constant and clear evidence of how a totally corrupt society operates and the pretending that these incidents are abnormal or a surprise.

With the right resources assigned and authority, the average TV poster could solve half of Thailands problems in a week as we dont believe in karma, amulets, lucky numbers, black magic and accepting the rhetoric produced by people in authority.

On 18/02/2017 at 9:32 AM, puukao said:

So its all about money for you , honnesty does not matter? If you get stolen your car or house dont go complain to the police then. 

This guy was doing illegal things.