Still no sign of wanted Dhammachayo

rooster59

Still no sign of wanted Dhammachayo

By THE SUNDAY NATION

4f6d48ec3926cb3b6afca6edadd21279-sld.jpeg

A DSI official sticks special adhesive tape on a building inside Wat Dhammakaya yesterday to signify the structure is being used as evidence and to prevent objects from being moved from it and to bar people from entering.

CONTROVERSIAL former abbot Phra Dhammachayo, wanted for alleged money laundering and receiving stolen goods, was nowhere to be found on the third day of authorities’ hunt to find him yesterday.

Police, including officers from the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), yesterday focused their search for the 72-year-old monk on areas outside the sprawling Pathum Thani-based Dhammakaya Temple complex, which spans over 2,100 rai (336 hectares).

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30306687

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-02-19

15 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Can't they just locate him by tracking his mobile phone, like they do with everyone else?

Or doesn't this work if he is having an airborne stroll or walking on water?

Maybe if they actually wanted to catch him they could. Only the most naive could not see that this whole process has been stage managed and agreed behind the scenes, so all sides can walk away without losing to much face. The powers that be have their new Supreme Patriarch and have been allowed to 'search' the premises. The abbot has been allowed to leave unmolested.

11 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

It is not so much staged I believe The do want him but he is following in Thaksin's Foot steps

Steal enough money then make an exit 

So a couple of months ago no one could get in and there were human shield and gnashing of teeth about violence if they tried to enter. Fast forward 2 months, a new SP has been nominated and police/investigators are allowed in with no resistance? 

Come on, please.

Maybe it's just me, but this whole thing stinks to 'high heaven', as they say. Someone, somewhere wanted this guy to 'walk'. There has been so much 'loss of face' by the RTP etc. that I can't imagine anyone taking it unless there was some ulterior motive.

5 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

What is "special" about the adhesive tape I wonder? Does it explode if tampered with? If it is that "special" why isn't the DSI guy wearing gloves?

It has a special adhesive permitting it to be peeled off and relaid again...........:smile:

1 hour ago, smutcakes said:

So a couple of months ago no one could get in and there were human shield and gnashing of teeth about violence if they tried to enter. Fast forward 2 months, a new SP has been nominated and police/investigators are allowed in with no resistance? 

Come on, please.

No Resistance because he has left the Temple  There was initially resistance because he was on the grounds

It is not hard to figure this out No conspiracy theory here my friend

Edited by realenglish1