Non O Multi from Savanakhet Based on Marriage

I Am due to apply for A Non "O " Multi entry quite soon ( Based on Marriage ) What I Need to know is Do you now have to show any required monies in a Thai bank account as I have read that it's changed now, I Know last time I Got the same visa ( 2 Years Ago ) I Was not asked to provide any proof of this....

I also have an Non-o Multiple visa and have to leave country every 90 days. Last time i went to PoiPet border but coming back to thailand the MigOfficer told me next time i come through PoiPet they wont accept the visa. Thats their own decision. So does anybody have any suggestion what border is best too have the visa run ,  I  am living in BKK. 

54 minutes ago, Khonper said:

I also have an Non-o Multiple visa and have to leave country every 90 days. Last time i went to PoiPet border but coming back to thailand the MigOfficer told me next time i come through PoiPet they wont accept the visa. Thats their own decision. So does anybody have any suggestion what border is best too have the visa run ,  I  am living in BKK. 

Ban Laem if going to the Cambodian border. The following company do runs to that crossing. http://www.thaivisaservice.com/

If driving yourself you could use the Phu Nam Ron crossing on the Myanmar border in the Kanchanaburi province.

But as it stands you should be ok at all international borders other than Arabyaprathet/Poipet and maybe Ranong (Myanmar).

Edited by elviajero