Pink ID card

gamini

I Found my  pink ID card quite useful. I've used it at a lot of hotels to register and also for the first time my bank accepted it instead of my passport. Got my address on it so it is a proof of residence and was accepted by immigration. But quite frankly, I cannot find a single use whatsoever for the so-called yellow book, even if you don't have pink ID. I have been on a retirement Visa here for the last 20 years and never could have found a use for the yellow book it. My Thai driving licence  has been useful.

9 hours ago, patrick1968 said:

how can i get a pink id card what do i need ...as documents ,,thanks 

Lots of threads on here about ID cards, the 1st step is getting a yellow book from local Ampher. Different Amphers have different document requirements.

The key is not to think or start too big.  It most likely will never happen but I like the idea of getting one of those old Volkswagen vans like the one's use in Pattaya for roadside bars and have it custom inside for cooking and go from neighborhood to neighborhood. 

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Lots of threads on here about ID cards, the 1st step is getting a yellow book from local Ampher. Different Amphers have different document requirements.

One valid use of a yellow book :)