Airline And Visas

3 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

Thanks Silverado , what date should I put on my departure card ?. Do I put in a date two months after my entry date then get this extended with my 30 day extension.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

the same date your return flight , i believe  (not remember anymore :sad: ) . it must be confirmed by other members...

10 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

Thanks Silverado , what date should I put on my departure card ?. Do I put in a date two months after my entry date then get this extended with my 30 day extension.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Leave it blank or put any date within 60 days as that's the maximum the visa allows. I never complete the departure date on arrival.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 1

Yes your Visa will not be a problem as they would be aware you can extend ( I just came in on Visa exempt & may stay till July or longer ) have return ticket July

I dont agree about not needing a ticket if having a visa maybe depending airline ( Once had marriage visa & was still asked to show return ticket, after explaining i don't need since have Visa ). But then again i was dealing with the Nanny country as it was explained it was for my safety )

10 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

I dont agree about not needing a ticket if having a visa maybe depending airline ( Once had marriage visa & was still asked to show return ticket, after explaining i don't need since have Visa ).

If you have a valid visa or re-entry permit a return or onward ticket is not required.

The airline in your case was wrong. You should of asked for a supervisor or suggest they check the IATA Timatic database to confirm it is not needed.

Check it yourself by completing the required info here. https://www.skyteam.com/en/flights-and-destinations/visa-and-health/