Apartments,houses Or Studio's

BennyC

I am thinking of staying in or around the Pattaya area for 6 months to a year.

And was wondering if there was any places for 10,000baht or less a month...

I work from the internet and need a phone line and cable tv,but the other luxeries dont really matter...

I would appreciate any help thanks Ben..

I dont mind staying out of the main area's and will be there from 29th of May...

Any advice helping find a place hassle free would be great,or just some general imformation on the prices would be great...

:o

Condo's around 10K should be no problem. Make sure you already have an IDD line, though, because otherwise there will be a charge of up to 20K for a new connection.

Remember also that you will have to pay for water, electricity, service charges, telephone calls in addition to the rent.

just returned. mate and I rented 2 bedroom bungalow 10 min walk to Carrefour (off arunothai) for 12,000 baht a month. would have been 10000 if rented for 6 months or longer. quite a lot of places around that area for rent. its known locally as sabajai village. saw many bungalows/condos in agents windows for rent in the 10,-12000 price range however a lot were over east of sukhumvit. most want a minimum 12 months but some willing to take 6.