Information required (extension of stay based on court)

Hi all, maybe I'm on the wrong site or area, but I'm chasing some information about extending my stay based on a court hearing. 

Long story short, was married for 5 years before my then wife decided that an affair that she was having was better for her so we divorced, we have 2 young children. Unfortunately at the divorce I was not represented and I unfortunately gave away my parenting rights which also lost me any way of getting a dependent visa as the divorce documents say I have no parenting rights. As a responsible father, I want to be a part of my kids lives so I have been residing here in pattaya for the last 12 months on visa exempt stamps and extensions from immigration, the odd run to Cambodia and even back home to Australia to get a non o visa. This is very costly. I have also applied to immigration for the spouse visa only to be told "not my problem" when I tell them the situation and they just tell me to leave the country. 

As a result of not wanting to breach immigration rules but also to make wrong thing right I have started the process of court to get joint custody. I have to attend chinburi child services in April and a hearing in court is scheduled in May. 

The question is, I come into Thailand on the visa exempt 30 day stay which I completed, then I went to immigration and got a 30 day extension which now expires on the 4th of march. How can I extend this without leaving thailand on the basis of having to attend court and also liaise with my legal team should I choose to appoint one. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by inalyat
Not completed on the first submission

You can get a single entry not a-o visa at nearby embassies and consulates with only your child's birth certificate and copies of their house book registry.

You can get a multiple entry non-o in Penang if you can show 400k baht in a Thai bank.

If you could have your child with with you when you apply for it you could also apply for a 60 day extension to visit them.

It is possible to get an extension for litigation or court proceedings. This from the police order for extension of stay.

2.26 In the case of litigation or court proceedings:
Each permission shall be granted for no more than 90 days.
(1) There must be evidence confirming that the applicant is involved in a litigation or court proceedings as accuser, injured person, accused, plaintiff, defendant, or witness.
(2) The applicant does not behave in such a way that indicating his intention to stay longer.