Video: Drunk as a skunk - cop on a motorbike wows the internet!

webfact

14 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

OK then, lets all agree that it is perfectly OK for a policeman, who is supposed to uphold the law and be an example to others, to ride his motorbike whilst intoxicated, because in your opinion, everyone has done it.  What would your view be had the offender been a farang, particularly if he ended up killing someone in similar circumstances? This cop was just lucky that he did not get killed himself or, worse, killed an innocent driver or pedestrian. In any Western country, this policeman would never be wearing a police uniform again.

I'll agree we are all human and make similiar mistakes and many criticize others for what they have done themselves in the past.

As far as Policemen  in developing countries and third world countries, based on the very low pay, and prior education, I don't feel most citizens view the Police as an example to follow.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 6thST said:

He had his left turn Signal on

not his hazard lights.He didn't know where the hell he was?

Err..I think he meant the guy filming it had his warning lights on and tried to keep others back

15 hours ago, Steiner said:

So there is a completely drunk idiot with a gun in front of you, and your best solution is to honk the horn at him and antagonise him? 

Maybe you should play that movie out in your head... 

The guy put his hazards on and tried to keep other cars back, more than I'd have done, I'd have left him to get twatted  by the next pick up. 

Well said.

You know, prior to my reading TV i scratch my head and wonder how these  farangs manage to get themselves into strife so badly here.

But really you just gotta read these superhero guys stating what they would do..etc..

It explains all

If i am a witness to stuff like this im doing a 180 degree and get the

**** outta there ASAP

Why attract a possible shhitstorm on yourself that could easily be avoided?

6 hours ago, 6thST said:

He had his left turn Signal on

not his hazard lights.He didn't know where the hell he was?

I'm talking about the guy in the car recording it, he had his hazards on and was preventing people from passing by driving in between lanes etc.