Sms From Computer....?

rolfefox

Hello,

Is there a service to send SMS from Thailand to Thailand....my concern is not price so much but rather the convenience of entering text messages by computer..

There seems to be several SMS services but they are international....Thanks Rolfe

Hello,

Is there a service to send SMS from Thailand to Thailand....my concern is not price so much but rather the convenience of entering text messages by computer..

There seems to be several SMS services but they are international....Thanks Rolfe

This very site, thaivisa.com offers this as a semi free service, look at the Home page top left,

I have been using sms.thaivisa since the service started and found it very good, but last week it stopped sending my phone number with messages and now says my sms's are from some other strange number 7800002127.

Have tried contacting sms.thaivisa but they don't respond.

I have been using sms.thaivisa since the service started and found it very good, but last week it stopped sending my phone number with messages and now says my sms's are from some other strange number 7800002127.

Have tried contacting sms.thaivisa but they don't respond.

I can not receive replies when I use thaivisa sms. I've had no reply from the support group, either.

Anyone know of a reliable service? I'm in Russia.