Fast-track pass?

I am thinking of picking up a couple of Fast Track vouchers from fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com.

From what I can see and have read from other reports they are legit but it appears they are supposed to have the flight number and airline stamp on there, which clearly isn't going to be possible unless it's just something added at random or left blank.

Basically, I want to keep these to hand in case I get to arrivals and find long queues, which I find uncomfortable/stressful, particularly after a long flight from Europe. Otherwise, I shall probably just book a firm pick-up with BFS (though I don't need their add-ons and prefer the flexibility of just the pass).

Do these Fast Track vouchers also work in departures and if so, are they of any practical use or is it a free-for-all (which appears to be the case judging be recent experience)??!

Also...I'm next arriving into BKK from LHR in early April after 3pm and I understand there is some runway maintenance for a period of 60 days. Anyone aware of rumours that some flights may be operated from U-Tapao instead during this period?

Yes they work in departures and they are useful save a lot of time. Fill in your name and flight details if departing just hand in the pass in blank if arriving. When I depart the check in staff fill in the card when I arrive a member of staff stands at the aircraft door and hands them out. I would not worry about airline stamp the officers don't look at them in great detail. Sometimes they don't even take them off me.

Edited by iian23
  • Like 1

I would say the website is a scam, whenever I have used the priority line before I have had to include my boarding pass.

a few years ago I picked up a fast track ticket from the plane as I walked through business, when I got to the fast track they looked at my boarding passs and saw it was economy and sent me to the normal immigration.

things might have changed now but I dought it.

one thing to add, Bangkok only lands planes at certain gates based on time of day, all you have to do if you don't have a fast track card is go to the furthest immigration from where your flight landed.

done it loads of times and never had to queue as most people only see the first immigration and think they have to go to there

Edited by Doiger
  • Like 1

Officially it is not allowed of-course what you do.

But if you have a fast track pass it should not be a problem.

I have lots of them as i get them every time when i fly and most of the time they don't take them back when i pass the fast track channel.

About half of the cards are blank and i could use them on another flight.

You don't need a business class ticket as long you have the fast track card.

Some airlines provide the cards for their frequent flyer passenger even when they fly economy class.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, merijn said:

You don't need a business class ticket as long you have the fast track card.

Some airlines provide the cards for their frequent flyer passenger even when they fly economy class.

Agree, but then your status will be displayed on the boarding pass.

Whether the Immi officer can determine those details, is another story

I am thinking of picking up a couple of Fast Track vouchers from fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com.

From what I can see and have read from other reports they are legit but it appears they are supposed to have the flight number and airline stamp on there, which clearly isn't going to be possible unless it's just something added at random or left blank.

These passes are stamped "AOT Guest" everything else is blank.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:35 AM, siam2007 said:

please report your experience once you have purchased and used those vouchers. You are not alone  -_-

Will do...I've ordered 2 of them and they are winging their way to the UK, hopefully in time for my arrival in early April.

When they are called into action obviously depends on the queue in the regular lines...the last time I came into BKK from LHR was last October and I got through in 5 or 10 minutes. Happy days. But flights thereafter during my 2 month stay were a pain in the neck in terms of the queues in both arrivals and departures.

Interestingly, the seller of the passes did email and said if challenged by immigration staff to say a friend gave them to me a couple of years ago since they aren't for resale!

I would say the website is a scam, whenever I have used the priority line before I have had to include my boarding pass.
a few years ago I picked up a fast track ticket from the plane as I walked through business, when I got to the fast track they looked at my boarding passs and saw it was economy and sent me to the normal immigration.
things might have changed now but I dought it.
one thing to add, Bangkok only lands planes at certain gates based on time of day, all you have to do if you don't have a fast track card is go to the furthest immigration from where your flight landed.
done it loads of times and never had to queue as most people only see the first immigration and think they have to go to there

Used 1 today at departure. I didn't even fill it in.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So basically, you just order at fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com, they send it to you through snail mail, you add the details yourself and get in the Fast Track line? For 400 THB? And it can be used on departure (worse to miss a plane than to be stuck for a little bit on entering the country I'd say)?

• Like 1

I always have a few of these spare as don't always use them if normal queue is small. I often give them to friends and they have used them when flying economy in and outbound and also on different airlines to what is stamped on the cards. The immigration officers do not care. My boarding pass is digital on my phone and so never show that either.

• 1 year later...

Just an update, these passes are no longer Valid, i have used them for years, but these last few weeks they have produced a new style of Pass, totally different layout and Colour, they will not accept these to enter fast track on the way to Fly now (Fast Track out of Airport), not tried on entry

Edited by pattayapip

• 2 weeks later...