Sinet down tonight?

Wopanese

Anyone else experiencing network being down with Sinet tonight? I live near Maya Mall. Their customer service call center does not pick up, and they don't respond via their LINE support either. This is my first month with Sinet (switched over from True because their network was unreliable) and so far I'm disappointed with their lack of support.

Working fine for me in Wat Ket. just east of Warrorot.

As far as Line best thing you can do is read the messages on Sinet1147 chat page.  It hass been lit up with user messages for teh last three hours...mostly in Thai but that is where they post updates.  They do not usually respond to messages even in Thai as they are flooded with them, which in turn takes resources away from fixing problem.  Whenever I do have a problem this Line group is first thing I check to see if it is all users or just moi.

Working fine for me in Wat Ket. just east of Warrorot.

As far as Line best thing you can do is read the messages on Sinet1147 chat page.  It hass been lit up with user messages for teh last three hours...mostly in Thai but that is where they post updates.  They do not usually respond to messages even in Thai as they are flooded with them, which in turn takes resources away from fixing problem.  Whenever I do have a problem this Line group is first thing I check to see if it is all users or just moi.

Okay thanks must be just in my area then, I'll give the 1147 chat page a look, too, as I read Thai some.

Mine was running slow today too (Watket).

DL was 3.5mbs instead of 100, they probably reset the tunnel remotely within 30 minutes (but never called back).

I find Sinet network quality and service far superior to True...dealt with both many times.

I get great download speeds from them  Certainly better than my old 3bb.  No problems streaming or with torrents, multiple devices etc.

I think it really does depend where you are, how close to node, and demand on that node.

Had no problems at all for over a year...but there have been two failry significant outages in the last few months, one more than 24 hrs.

As I am not relying for business or earning I can cop a few problems ok but you could see some people (understandably) go ballisitic on their Line chat.

I'm in Hang Dong... they sent me a text message at 9:52pm saying their fiber cable was damaged and down...   1:47am second text saying I should reboot my router...

Overall they have been great and can't beat the price ;-)

Hi, well I'm in Korat and i signed up with Sinet on 23rd feb. So far all great!  7pm last night zero and thats the way its been since. Visited local branch who fobbed me off with ""we'll call you in one hour" guess what? No call! Absolutely rubbish! 

29 minutes ago, polum2 said:

Hi, well I'm in Korat and i signed up with Sinet on 23rd feb. So far all great!  7pm last night zero and thats the way its been since. Visited local branch who fobbed me off with ""we'll call you in one hour" guess what? No call! Absolutely rubbish! 

I hope it lasts for you, I really do. In CM, it's so hit and miss you couldn't sanely go there putting aside that the alternatives are probably worse :)