Phuket Fantasea show ticket price

Mysterion

Hello all,

I want to send my mother and friend to the show only. No transport required.

A couple of agents quoted me show-only tickets for 1650 baht each.

Anyone here know of a better price for show-only, or show+buffet?

cheers!

Hello all,

I want to send my mother and friend to the show only. No transport required.

A couple of agents quoted me show-only tickets for 1650 baht each.

Anyone here know of a better price for show-only, or show+buffet?

cheers!

AFAIK they in principle keep ticket prices absolutely equal through all distribution. channels, and watch compliance with that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont opt for the buffet, my wife said its horrible and not worth it, they have a 2 price system, Thais and Farang, she paid at the door (1250) but Farangs cant do that, maybe get you wife or girlfriend to do it.

2 hours ago, beechbum said:

Dont opt for the buffet, my wife said its horrible and not worth it, they have a 2 price system, Thais and Farang, she paid at the door (1250) but Farangs cant do that, maybe get you wife or girlfriend to do it.

Interesting!

On their website, they say they have  "One Price Policy":

"All the above are standard prices for visitors of all nationalities."

Maybe they use the weasel-word "visitor" to allow charging people with Thai nationality a different (lower) price. Everywhere else on their website, they refer to customers as "guests", but according to the One Price Policy wording, the policy applies to "visitors".

21 hours ago, beechbum said:

Did she had the buffet included as the price for the show without buffet is 1250 baht and with buffet 1650 baht.

My experience ( i own a hotel and travel service) is that there is no dual pricing and Thais pay the same price.

3 hours ago, merijn said:

Did she had the buffet included as the price for the show without buffet is 1250 baht and with buffet 1650 baht.

My experience ( i own a hotel and travel service) is that there is no dual pricing and Thais pay the same price.

Edit: Quizzed her on it and she says her friend had the buffet and it was horrible, your correct, her friend payed 1650 and the wife payed 1250 (no buffet) so sounds like no 2 system.

8 hours ago, Mysterion said:

The best price quoted to farang by agents is 1650 without buffet and no transpo.

It should be 1650 including buffet.

Transportation was removed from the price a long time ago.

2 hours ago, merijn said:

It should be 1650 including buffet.

Transportation was removed from the price a long time ago.

Perhaps prices have been raised, or higher now until low season?

Maybe they lower price in low season?

Well I have to admit to going to Phuket Fantasea three times!! The first time with a first girlfriend here, the second time with a long-lasting and live-in girlfriend and the third time with the same girl and her daughter when she came to live with us!

Not that I would recommend anyone going the same amount of times, but I believe it's worth a visit and I quite enjoyed the first time. Not only that there are some sideshows/stalls on the periphery of the main venue and they can also provide some entertainment.

I've heard other people comment on the buffet, however I've always found it to be okay, and they try and cater for different tastes, with Thai food, sushi and Western-style dishes, or at least they did about five years ago when I last went.

All in all, as a change from the beach and regular nightlife in Patong, then I would recommend a visit – – no hate letters or posts please!!!!!:smile:

I saw the show years ago and have never encouraged anyone to go. It is a mish-mash. As if the chef had thrown everything in the kitchen into the pot.  When the chickens arrived on stage and then dashed off down-right I shouted, 'wait for me I am coming with you.'   

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

Well I have to admit to going to Phuket Fantasea three times!! The first time with a first girlfriend here, the second time with a long-lasting and live-in girlfriend and the third time with the same girl and her daughter when she came to live with us!

Not that I would recommend anyone going the same amount of times, but I believe it's worth a visit and I quite enjoyed the first time. Not only that there are some sideshows/stalls on the periphery of the main venue and they can also provide some entertainment.

I've heard other people comment on the buffet, however I've always found it to be okay, and they try and cater for different tastes, with Thai food, sushi and Western-style dishes, or at least they did about five years ago when I last went.

All in all, as a change from the beach and regular nightlife in Patong, then I would recommend a visit – – no hate letters or posts please!!!!!:smile:

I have to agree with you.

Personally i would not go more then one time but when i have friends over for the first time it is nice for them to go as it is something which they probable never saw at home.

As for the buffet, you have to remember that they have to cater for every taste and nationality so it is very difficult to make something great for all.

If you want something better you can book the premium (seafood) buffet which is done in a separate room/area which is much better then the standard buffet.

I also noticed that they separate the European and Asian (Chinese) nationality in the buffet area so you don't end up sitting at a table with a Chinese tour group eating habits.

Personally i think that this is a great improvement for the dining experience.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

I'ts rubbish and no photos are allowed (they take your mobile), dont go there, they are scammers !

Why it is a scam, they deliver what they promise. You may not like it though.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, bangkokairportlink said:

I'ts rubbish and no photos are allowed (they take your mobile), dont go there, they are scammers !

Do they really take your mobile?  I know movie theaters don't like it but since everybody has one these days, all with cameras of course, they don't stop you from going into the theater.

6 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Do they really take your mobile?  I know movie theaters don't like it but since everybody has one these days, all with cameras of course, they don't stop you from going into the theater.

No, of course they don't. The poster that claimed that was trolling.

Maybe they will take it if you make photos where it is not allowed, but even then I would presume there will be a warning first.

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

No, of course they don't. The poster that claimed that was trolling.

Maybe they will take it if you make photos where it is not allowed, but even then I would presume there will be a warning first.

I last went in the days before smartphones and they did take any cameras at that time. I don't know the current policy but I'd have thought taking cameraphones would be a logistical nightmare.

39 minutes ago, madmitch said:

I last went in the days before smartphones and they did take any cameras at that time. I don't know the current policy but I'd have thought taking cameraphones would be a logistical nightmare.

Same here. Went in the days of non smart phone. They made us leave our camera at the security counter.

1 hour ago, madmitch said:

Same here. I must admit I have not been here in a long time, but I can't imagine them taking all phones. There would have been many posts on here by now of people who have lost theirs.

22 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Same here. I must admit I have not been here in a long time, but I can't imagine them taking all phones. There would have been many posts on here by now of people who have lost theirs.

I can still hardly believe it, but from their website:

Photography and video recording are strictly prohibited inside the theater. All visitors are required to deposit all cameras, video cameras and any recording devices (including mobile camera phones) at the camera check booths located at the security check area before entering the theater. Self-service lockers are also available.

So my apologies to who wrote that cameras have to be deposited, it seems to be the statement was correct and not trolling as I wrote.

Archived