Looking to buy a 2nd Hand Wii-U Console

Bardeh

Hi, I'm not too fussed about the condition of the console as long as it works and comes with a controller. It needs to be a Wii U, not the original Wii. Please let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks!

I suppose you want to play the new zelda game. I was looking myself but probably to expensive to play one game they are about 9000THB I think secondhand. Have a look on kaddie I think it called its a Thai auction site like eBay it's all in Thai but you can use Google Chrome to translate it. I won't be buying one just to play one game but I wonder if it's possible to hire one for a couple of weeks. If you buy one and you happen to live in Pattaya let me know I would be interested in buying it of you (amusing you just want to play the new Zelda game) then I will sell it on when I have finished with it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just want to play Breath of the Wild and then I'll be selling it. It's expensive to play one game, sure, but it's looking to be a classic and I should be able to recoup most of the costs once I'm done. I'm in Chiang Rai, but if I do find one cheap I'll happily sell it on to you once I'm done.

Yeah, I just want to play Breath of the Wild and then I'll be selling it. It's expensive to play one game, sure, but it's looking to be a classic and I should be able to recoup most of the costs once I'm done. I'm in Chiang Rai, but if I do find one cheap I'll happily sell it on to you once I'm done.

Ok mate give us a shout if you do I might be interested. But I just had a ideal and did a quick Google search but haven't had a chance etc read it yet.

http://cemu.info/

Its a Wii u emulator if you have a powerful pc it might work but I doubt it.

OK the new Zelda game don't work on it yet. But I managed to get the old Zelda game working on it and super Mario 3D and both seem to work OK.

So now I can play Wii u games without a Wii u lol

Archived