What happened with the checked luggage when someone is not allowed to enter in Thailand at the Immigration ?

As we everyone know, that the checked luggage is coming after we processed the Immigration Passport Control,

so what happened to someone who is getting denied of entry in the Kingdom as he had his luggage on the carrusel but he can't get it .. 

What's the procedures ?

and in case we're denied of entry in Thailand, can we choose to fly to Cambodia ? but not the home country. ( EU country )

I will fly from Manila to Bangkok with one-way with Thai Airways, & buy a onward-ticket for 7 $ that expires on 48 hours, don't know if it's a good idea..

If someone have been rejected to enter the country at the immigration, he just need to inform the immigration officers in the same time that he have a check in luggage and the officer will help you to inform the airline staff, you will be getting it sooner before you been send out of the country. Normally they will arrange you to fry back to the place where you fry in but you can request them that you want to go other countries, sometimes/maybe if the immigration officer agree that you can. Don't forget to have more cash or CC with you to buy new air tickets.

Well, I've a return ticket going to EU, but it's on 2 months later.. from Bangkok, as I will arrive on exemption of 30 days, I need to have a onward ticket on the 30 days.

If you don't have an onward ticket you may be refused to board. But you wrote you're going to buy one, so you'll be ok.

sent using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

Well, I've a return ticket going to EU, but it's on 2 months later.. from Bangkok, as I will arrive on exemption of 30 days, I need to have a onward ticket on the 30 days.

Simple - get a Tourist Visa - it's not difficult.

3 minutes ago, Evilbaz said:

Simple - get a Tourist Visa - it's not difficult.

Depending on where someone is coming from, it may, indeed, be "not difficult"; it may be impossible without a intermediate stop in another country. Do not assume everyone is traveling from the same place you are.

15 hours ago, Danielsiam said:

... and in case we're denied of entry in Thailand, can we choose to fly to Cambodia ? but not the home country. ( EU country )

I will fly from Manila to Bangkok with one-way with Thai Airways, & buy a onward-ticket for 7 $ that expires on 48 hours, don't know if it's a good idea..

This is the prerogative of the agent.  In general, it is "back where you just flew from." I have not heard of cases of being allowed to chose a 3rd country.  There have been cases of "home only," where an IO really wanted to inflict pain on someone he considered a pain in the backside - so Be Polite and Calm at All Times No Matter What.  In theory, that is the only country which cannot, under any circumstances, reject your entry.

To fly back to PI you might also need an outgoing ticket from the PI to board (the last time I did it - years ago - may have changed).  If you were coming from, say, Myanmar, you would need a visa to re-enter, so they might not be able to "send you back" there at all.  I assume, at that point, you would have to "fly home" (even it your passport-country has not been your home in years or decades - it's "not their problem"). 

Edited by JackThompson