Not exactly Lourdes...locals warned off taking the waters in Korat

rooster59

Not exactly Lourdes...locals warned off taking the waters in Korat

NjpUs24nCQKx5e1A7lcgItXR1sMMNThCUr6s7i7Cno8.jpg

Image: Thairath

Health authorities in Korat have warned locals to stay away from a pool in a temple that has mysteriously turned purple.

Superstitious villagers believed that the water in the heart shaped pool had sacred and magical properties.

Some people were collecting it to drink or wash away serious illnesses.

But now the health department have tested the water and roped off the area after finding bacteria had caused the strange color.

They are warning any visitors to the temple of Wat Ban Don Paeka in Noon Sung to stay away from the water at all costs.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-05

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Wonder if they can connect the link between a couple of death and illnesses to the purple water later, or if that is sonething that is going to be put under the rug.

I doubt it considering the health authorities have blocked the place and told people not to use it. So, why would they suddenly engage in a cover up??

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

I doubt it considering the health authorities have blocked the place and told people not to use it. So, why would they suddenly engage in a cover up??

I meant the possible death from people already been drinking the water. That is something the temple don´t want standing as a commercial on the entrance. "Welcome! Drink the water and Die a slow slow death!"
Stranger things has happened, you know!