FBI Director Comey asked Justice officials to refute Trump unproved wiretapping claim

webfact

10 hours ago, selftaopath said:

When will Republican Trump defenders admit he is unfit to be in any government position. He is clearly delusional, but his aim to be U.S. dictator remains steadfast. He has no moral compass or desire to abide by rule of law. In his mind he is ABOVE the law - or perhaps he is the law. 

Ryan knows that his days are over once Trump falls. I'm guessing one reason he is supporting Trump is his self interest to survive this catastrophe.  

57 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Ryan knows that his days are over once Trump falls. I'm guessing one reason he is supporting Trump is his self interest to survive this catastrophe.  

Several of the Republicans are trying to play both sides of the fence. McCain, Rubio, Graham and Ryan have all spoken publicly against the fraudulent POTUS or his crew in some way or fashion but yet support him as well. They are hedging their bets. If things work out in the current administration they can ride the wave. If things go south they will say I tried to say something or I tried to make it known and was blocked by the "others". In the end, they all roll over and pee themselves silly in either direction. Not a backbone among them.

On 3/6/2017 at 4:48 PM, oilinki said:

Republicans Ryan and Trump might survive but how about U.S. democracy - as we know it ?