Thai - English Building Terms - documents to download?

JimShortz

I wonder if someone can help me. There is a pinned thread at the top of this forum entitled "Thai - English Building Terms". Unfortunately I am unable to download either of the documents linked to within the thread. All I get is some nonsense message about "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below..."

Can anyone help?  I have tried on two different windows 10 computers with the same result.

Thank you...

If someone doesn't tell you how to download, you can probably open the document in you browser, and screen capture it, and print it out. Or, select all the document, right click, and copy, then paste to MS Word.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I  copied this document a couple of years ago, so if the problem persists I may be able to repost it as word or pdf. (or message it to anyone)

I actually never found any use for it during my house build; I often found I got my point across waving my arms; getting angry and finally just sacking them.

D.I.Y:smile:

I have a couple of documents of anyone is interested in the Thai/English building terms.

I found the book reference great, I copied it and added to it as I went along (sadly only on my hard copy)

Still trying to find the Thai for  "pick up that kcufing shovel" or " get some bloody elbow grease in it lad"

My favourite one here is  kon- greet    anyone care to hazard a guess??

anyway, for anyone interested here ya go

Thai Construction Terms.pdf

Thai_Building_words.doc

Thai Construction Terms.pdf

Thai_Building_words.doc