Kirsch In Chiangmai?

Rasseru

I think I saw some in Kasems...

Thank you, DSK. Do you happen to know whether the Kasem Store has moved? I found it on Nancy Chandler's map and went to visit, but was unable to find it where she shows it as being, on Ratchawong near Chang Moi, near the Wororot Market.

Thank you, DSK. Do you happen to know whether the Kasem Store has moved? I found it on Nancy Chandler's map and went to visit, but was unable to find it where she shows it as being, on Ratchawong near Chang Moi, near the Wororot Market.

It was still there a week ago just about 30 meters from the corner on the left, second or third shop from the corner. If you are looking for spirits, the Neimenhamen branch might, just might, have more.

It was still there a week ago just about 30 meters from the corner on the left, second or third shop from the corner. If you are looking for spirits, the Neimenhamen branch might, just might, have more.

Thank you, mongoose. I am mystified, and at this point can think of only two possibilities. One, that it is closed today and with the shutters down one can see no sign for the store, or two, the store sign is in Thai script only and I did not realize I was in front of it. In any case, I'll look for the Nimmanhaemin branch tomorrow.

I've looked, but so far have not been able to find any kirsch here. Does anyone know a place that sells it?

Hi,

Have you been at Carefour's spirit section? I'm not sure about Kirsch, but they have got lots of hard to find spirits. They even have the original abricot spirit from a famous Swiss Brand - and this Brand does Kirsch as well. Give it a try at Carrefour and have a closer look! :o

Hi,

Have you been at Carefour's spirit section? I'm not sure about Kirsch, but they have got lots of hard to find spirits. They even have the original abricot spirit from a famous Swiss Brand - and this Brand does Kirsch as well. Give it a try at Carrefour and have a closer look! :o

Hi, Abrasol, and thanks for that suggestion. I'll give it a try. The Kasem Store on Nimmanhaemin did not have it when I checked yesterday.

Hi,

Give it a try at Carrefour and have a closer look! :o

Hi, Abrasol, and thanks for that suggestion. I'll give it a try. The Kasem Store on Nimmanhaemin did not have it when I checked yesterday.

Abrasol, you da man (or da woman, whatever). Carrefour had it. Cheers!

Edited by Rasseru