How much coasts kidney and blood chancer treatment in Thailand ?

Sandman77

Hello!

I need some information about chancer treatment and there coasts I meet a woman while my philipine journey in a dating app, she have kidney and blood chancer , and cannot afford medicine , she send me msssage since 2 month every day seeking for help , and looking for a sponsor , I don't know her personally but I want try to help!

My plan is to bring she to Thailand for treatment coz in Phil all treatments coasts are higher !

She send me a list of medicine she need in a month

Injection and dialysis !

Ketosteryl, recormon, norvasc, lipizar,lipitor, calcium aid, iberret folic,lantus

How much this medicine would coasts in Thailand ? For a monthly treatment?

I heard also about possibility of herbal treatments what name of this herbal in Thailand ?

She told me, reason why she got kidney chancer !

She was working for a oversea car company , and the boss of this company. Did not allowed the workers using toilet while working time!

She send me all here medical documents including , blood group!

I feel sad, about here case , feel helpless and want help!

Waiting for answers !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Just find a large envelope. Stuff it full of cash. Send it to her. You will feel much better, perhaps heroic, possibly even like a knight of old upon a white steed.

Do not concern yourself with details. You nor I are medical practitioners.

There are government health insurance schemes for the poor in the Philippines.  A poor Filippino can get care at no or very subsidized cost , whereas they would have to pay full price to be treated in Thailand.

I agree you are almost certainly being deceived. She doesn;'t want you to bring her to Thailand for treatment, she is trying to get you to send her money.

BTW  "kidney cancer" is extremely  rare and has nothing to do with "blood cancer".