Blacklist tasty black bun chicken burger

Rc2702

Nice chicken burger at KFC at present called a blacklist burger and the bun is black surprisingly.

Tasty sauce I side the burger but the set deal is a bit of a weird one.

2 drinks 3 pcs of chicken a blacklist burger but no fries. 179b

The burger on its own is 79 baht.

Tasty

I saw the photo outside a KFC and wondered who would eat that, lol, the bun is black, and that has to be artificial coloring.

I dont get the popularity of KFC in Thailand, its the land of fried chicken, every night market, collection of street vendors, mall food court etc, sells great fried chicken, and its cheap.

Edited by Peterw42

37 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I saw the photo outside a KFC and wondered who would eat that, lol, the bun is black, and that has to be artificial coloring.

I dont get the popularity of KFC in Thailand, its the land of fried chicken, every night market, collection of street vendors, mall food court etc, sells great fried chicken, and its cheap.

I like a burger now and again that's the difference for me. KFC is pretty cheap in Thailand and it is convenient on shopping day.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Saw the poster today at a BTS station and it literally made me stop in my tracks. It looked absolutely disgusting... I thought anyways. 

However, after having read the OP's comment I might just try it in the coming days. 

So dear TV community, if you don't hear from me again, you'll know that to avoid in future take aways. ?

58 minutes ago, djayz said:

Saw the poster today at a BTS station and it literally made me stop in my tracks. It looked absolutely disgusting... I thought anyways. 

However, after having read the OP's comment I might just try it in the coming days. 

So dear TV community, if you don't hear from me again, you'll know that to avoid in future take aways. ?

The bun could do with a toasting IMO but the contents was spot on. The sauce was very tasty.