Suvarnabhumi Airport dismisses allegations of stolen belongings of passengers

webfact

17 hours ago, Thechook said:

So why was the baggage handler moved after ctv footage showed him opening bags and removing items. This sounds like a cover up,  Thais would never steal.

Of course it's a cover pure bullshit , but hey what Thai would steal, this is a land where no Thai could ever even contemplate doing anything wrong. Apart from of course the millions in prison.

18 hours ago, darksidedog said:

What is equally concerning about the fact that security is so bad that people can remove things from baggage, is that it shows how simple it would be to put something IN the baggage.

Frankly, I am more worried about things being put in my luggage and then having to deal with some nightmare ordeal of trumped up drug charge, "bullets" found in my luggage as had been reported by some travelers in the Philippines, etc.  I don't check in any luggage and just bring my carry on bag and for my dozen trips to Thailand that has worked fine. 

19 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

I wish I had a $1 for every time I have had something stolen via BKK International airports ... I always know when its going to happen, and its usually when there is a lot waiting time between flights, like 3 hours ++ where I guess the bags get shunted off to a quieter area before the flight .... now if there is going to be such a long wait, I check the baggage out and go and sit in a Coffee shop at the other side of immigration ...

I just returned for Europe last night, I had a small clip on my bag handle similar to what is used in Mountain climbing ... but an el cheapo version ... and sure enough, somebody took it ... I've complained to Thai Airlines about 5 times over the past 2 years and they just send me the same old automatic letter of acknowledgement ... 5 copies the same !

So you wish you could get $5 back?

Archived