Problem with VPN read message, please

Aforek

Hello,

for now 4 months I have a VPN ( activpn )  and this morning I can't open it anymore

I have this message : " Connection reset by peer ( WSAECONNRESET) ( code=10054 )"

and also " TLS Error ! TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds ( check your network connectivity ) "

I don't know what has happened and I don't understand what to do

I am with TOT fiber

thanks if you can explain and give a solution :smile:

"Socket error = #10054. A socket error 10054 may be the result of the remote server or some other piece of network equipment forcibly closing or resetting the connection. ... The most common cause for a socket error 10054 is the use of an invalid FTP host address." which means the server you are trying to connect is the problem! or you might have entered the wrong address if you have manual connection!

I think if you try to connect another server then it should be fine and here're some common error codes that are associated to VPNs and how you can resolve them! 

On 17/03/2017 at 10:57 PM, CadeLogan said:

I think if you try to connect another server then it should be fine and here're some common error codes that are associated to VPNs and how you can resolve them! 

Sorry, I am a novice in this sort of problem, how can connect another server ?

During 4 months, it worked fine and suddenly, I had the message above ; what has happened between before and now ? thanks