Phuket hunt continues for man who set ex-wife on fire

snoop1130

Phuket hunt continues for man who set ex-wife on fire

Yutthawat Lekmak

1489662428_1-org.jpg

Somkuan Jongsuk, 50. is wanted for setting fire to his ex-wife Rungruedee Sithibut, a 43-year-old cleaner at Thepkrasattri Municipality Kindergarten in Thalang, on (Feb 20). Photo: Thalang Police

PHUKET:-- Thalang Police are still searching for the man who set his ex-wife on fire at a kindergarten in central Phuket last month in order to press charges, even though the woman who was set ablaze has chosen not to seek legal action.

Somkuan Jongsuk, 50. set fire to Rungruedee Sithibut, a 43-year-old cleaner at Thepkrasattri Municipality Kindergarten in Thalang, on (Feb 20).

Ms Rungruedee, who fled to a staff room toilet to quickly douse herself with water, suffered burns to her left arm, left shoulder and back, and was taken to Thalang Hospital after the attack.

“We believe Somkuan is still in Phuket, and we have had wanted posters distributed to other police stations across the island for officers to arrest him on sight,” Capt Kraisorn Boonprasop of the Thalang Police told The Phuket News.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-hunt-continues-for-man-who-set-ex-wife-on-fire-61412.php#HeKcu5cJ251CW4Lg.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-3-16

9 hours ago, wcoast said:

Oh yes, your so compassionate and so witty.
Get real!

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Get dry behind your ears! Why do I need to have any compassion, with all the shit that is going on and that you can read about everyday in this country?
I am Get Real, what about you Westcoast?

8 hours ago, Blindedbythelight said:

I bet he also kicks soi dogs.

Nope I don´t kick them as long as they do not bark and run after me on the street or when I drive a motorbike. If that happens, I actually try to kill them! It´s ok soi dog lover, get me arrested or just talk a little bit small because it just makes you more stupid than you want to look.

On 17/3/2560 at 10:14 PM, Get Real said:

Get dry behind your ears! Why do I need to have any compassion, with all the shit that is going on and that you can read about everyday in this country?
I am Get Real, what about you Westcoast?

Nope I don´t kick them as long as they do not bark and run after me on the street or when I drive a motorbike. If that happens, I actually try to kill them! It´s ok soi dog lover, get me arrested or just talk a little bit small because it just makes you more stupid than you want to look.

My profile picture, is the invisible Man. Have a good day.