Chests ' Problem!

BambinA

I have a problem with weight gain ,so i applied myself to a fitness.

I dont like working out that much , yesterday i took a body combat course. (jump jump punch kick ..etc)

Jumping makes me feel uncomfortable with my boobs even i wear a sport bra

I dont know what 'd i do that makes me feel better .. or i have to buy the smaller size of the bra .

(this evening there is a body pump course something)

Do you have any ideas for helping me ? thanks

First make sure the bra you are wearing fits properly, second, try wearing a leotard type thing under your tshirt as it will add support & third, try to keep your arms clenched to your sides when kicking etc as it will help "hold" the laydees in place. Apart from that there isn't much else you can do that I know of when you have big boobs. Although they are pleasant in certain situations, excercising isn't one of them :o

There sports bras that are extra hold ---at least in the US-- don't know if they have those here in Thailand. My sister is well-endowed and bought one of these bras and said the comfort level was much higher when being active.

Google high activity sports bras.

My sportbra is "Wacoal"

I think i have to go to the department store for buying the new nice one at super sports section

Thanks alot Boo and SBK

PS.. i asked one of my closed friend . She told me someone thought her how to play golf, but she was not able to swing regarding her "sizes" :o

yes.. bigger than kid's head ..

I had a friend whose mother actually had to have a reduction because her breasts were so large they were causing back pain and the bra straps were cutting into her skin!

Bambi, make sure to look for one that is labeled "high activity".

I recommend Berlei sports bras, not sure ifyou can find them here though.... and I agree with Boo to make sure that your bra is a perfect fit. I went bra shopping last time I was at home (oz) and I bought 5 new bras, had them all fitted and all but two were different sizes - it all depends on the make/shape/style etc...

Berlei Bras

If you get a sports bra with detachable front clips (for lack of a better word) then you can criss cross the straps at the back and re-attach in the front and that will give you better support. I can't remember the brand that is like that, but they have them in robinsons.

Bambi, make sure to look for one that is labeled "high activity".

Ohh .. that's new term for me .. thanks i will check it up.

Looks nice dear ..Thanks alot .. I hope i can find it in the super sport @ Central Department store.

or "high impact"-- my sister did Krav Maga --the Israeli self-defense martial arts --and found her high impact or high activity bra (size 36C) protected her quite well. No idea of the brand but go with a more well known one if possible, the better the quality the better the protection.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know what 'd i do that makes me feel better .. or i have to buy the smaller size of the bra .

Hey Bambina

I don't like jumping as well, and also must be a part of a group, otherwise I always quit. So i found me a great sport: Spinning

You sit on the bike in a dark room, loud music pumping in your ears, and a good looking instructor tells you what to do. After the first 2 sessions (that's the time it takes to get used to the seat!) it's great. I lost 5 kg in 2 months and I only went twice a week- with no diet what so ever.

I recommend it!

• 1 month later...
I have a problem with weight gain ,so i applied myself to a fitness.

I dont like working out that much , yesterday i took a body combat course. (jump jump punch kick ..etc)

(this evening there is a body pump course something)

My tried and tested approach is swim + swim + swim; lots of it! Perhaps you can switch/change your fitness regime.

Combine an underwire sports bra with a really tight fitting lycra sports top with extra 'hidden' support. That's what I wore to a combat class the other day and it was ok. My friend wore two bras while she was doing it! Have never found good sports bras or sports tops in my size in Thailand though - actually make that, have never found any at all let alone good ones!

Talking about bodypump and body combat etc ... .anyone here a California Wow member? I'm at the Ratchayothin club ..... mostly do the cycling classes though - excellent if you want to improve your fitness. Avoid if you are scared of a red face and buckets of sweat ;-)