Tour company raided in Bangkok as Chinese man with fake Thai ID arrested

webfact

Tour company raided in Bangkok as Chinese man with fake Thai ID arrested

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Police top brass raided a house in Bangkok yesterday and arrested the owner who was running a tourism business.

He was found to be in possession of fake Thai ID that he got from Tak province, Daily News reported.

Now the enquiry is being widened to find the civil servant or civil servants behind the issuing of the fake documents.

Arrested yesterday in Nawamin Soi 74 was 36 year old Chinese national Nai Song Sae-ma who was masquerading with the Thai name of Anuchit Maorungrot.

He admitted that he was the owner of the two story house that had an office downstairs for New Thai Hong Yee Travel Group Co Ltd. Police say the company was also operating illegally.

Commander of the special forces 191 group Surachet Hakpan said that Anuchit had been under surveillance for some time.

An order has been issued for the questioning of a clerk in the Thai ID registration section of the Phop Phra district office in Tak in the north west of Thailand.

Police are also investigating whether others were behind the issuing of fake ID at that office.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-17

20 minutes ago, TomyumFarangSe said:

I just wonder, if he had a fake id and if he is a Chinese citizen, how can he be the owner of a two story house ? how has he been able to buy a property in Thailand as foreigner, no control has been made on his id when he bought it ???? 

Maybe when he says that he owns the house, his company actually owns it but foreigners can own a house, it's the land that the can't own.

Very interesting news, it been more that 20 years that I don't seen this kind of news. Foreigner using a fake ID card, I must follow this topic to read  the ending and see the behind story. Also, good luck to this Chinese man! Maybe he will have a bigger house to move in with many bodyguards surrounded to protect him 24/7 or he is very very rich to make himself a new freedom.

7 hours ago, TomyumFarangSe said:

I just wonder, if he had a fake id and if he is a Chinese citizen, how can he be the owner of a two story house ? how has he been able to buy a property in Thailand as foreigner, no control has been made on his id when he bought it ???? 

Using  his   illegitimately ( not  fake)  issued Thai ID ? There  are   many  Chinese  Thai legitimate. if   he  had  the   money  why would the  seller  question?

20 hours ago, TomyumFarangSe said:

Probably borrow a thai persons name to set up a company to buy the house, that is how its done most of the time.